Ch. 5| One Of The Girls

"Give me your phone."

Heeseung. It was the voice, the very voice which was able to make me feel a wide range of bittersweet emotions at once. "The fuck?"

I turned around to face him. His usual self was back. A cocky smirk adorned his slender, curvey lips. This personality of his was intimidating for sure but familiar which made it easy for me to deal with him.

The flashback of Heeseung's expression five minutes ago in the lunch area was still haunting me a little. The way his veins popped up and his eyebrows were knitted together, his brown wide orbs were fixated on one spot as if he was trying to fight his own demons made me shiver.

Why was he so mad?

"Just do what I said, Ryu Jiah," he muttered, stepping towards me, "Give me your phone." Before even completing his own sentence, he grabbed my phone from my hand.

"What the fuck, Lee? Give it back!" I tried to take it from him but he easily took it out of my reach much above my height level and typed something. His phone buzzed in his pocket.

"I saved my number on your phone as 'My hottest crush'," he told me, handing me my phone. He had dialed his own number on my phone to get my number.

"That was such a lame move."

"Nope," he denied, shaking his head, "It was a sly move, sweetheart." He leaned in and was about to kiss my cheek. But I quickly moved away, just in time to dodge it.

"Don't try to act friendly with me because I know that you are not."

"Ouch." Heeseung placed one hand on his chest, pretending that he got hurt. "I am not that bad of a person, Ryu," he said, tucking a few strands of my hair behind my ear.

I slapped his hand away. "I know that you are not interested in me, Heeseung so stop pretending that you are. You are just a mean guy who gives hope to girls who like you. Don't do that with me. It will save both of our time and energy."

"Why are you so sure?" The male muttered, inching closer, "What if you are wrong about me not having any interest in you?"

He was staring right into my eyes, making me do the same. My lips quivered as I tried to deal with the overwhelming amount of butterflies prattling in my stomach.

"Does that mean you are?" I spoke without thinking. My brain was not functioning anymore. The manly scent of his cologne filled our surroundings as I was completely lost in his bambi eyes again.

"We will see when the time comes, princess."

He walked away after saying that, leaving me frozen in the spot. Fuck you, Lee Heeseung!

I went back in the lunch table after a few minutes but Heeseung was not there anymore. He had left in the meantime, making me thank my lucky stars that I did not need to be conscious of him anymore.

I wonder if Sunghoon noticed as well.

"Let me drop you off," Sunghoon offered after we had finished eating. I nodded, smiling at him. I still did not know how I felt about Sunghoon.

We were in a relationship but I did not want this as I had never felt any spark with him, not even for once which was constantly in between me and Heeseung even though the time I spent with him was very little.

Heeseung had some kind of control over me which worked like a charm every time he wanted. I fell into his trap as if he had casted an extremely powerful spell on me.

It was Sunghoon who persuaded me to date him despite of me telling him repeatedly that I did not like him. "I don't mind this way. You can take time falling for me while dating me. It doesn't matter," was his response.

But sometimes I hated it. I did not want to see him getting hurt in the end if I could never fall for him. Eventually we would have to breakup.

He had assured me that he would never blame me but I was more scared of me not being able to forgive myself.

I was scrolling down my newsfeed, sitting in the passenger seat of Sunghoon's Volvo with him driving beside me, until something made me hault.

It was a mirror selfie of Heeseung being shirtless. His trousers hanging low, flashing a peek of the waistband of his kelvin clein's. Unintentionally my gaze trailed along his sweat slicked torso.

The caption said, Spending more time in gym to impress a certain someone.

My eyeballs automatically rolled in my orbits as I read the comments which said,

Everyone is already down on their knees for you, Heeseung!

Whom do you even need to impress? I'm sure you are just kidding.

You are already so buff. Why are you building even more?

I want those biceps around my hips, Ethan!

Call me back, Hee please.

I locked my phone screen, reading even thirstier comments in which girls begged to sleep with him in more details. I can't read anymore.

My eyelids drooped as I rested my head back on the seat. Just how many girls do you have wrapped around your fingers, Heeseung?

My head ached when I realised I was one of them as well.

_______

Vote for the chapter please!

Two words. LEE HEESEUNG!!