Ch. 22| Midway

"Don't go, please."

"What do you mean?" I asked, looking down on Jiah's hand softly holding mine.

She sat upright, staring at me with her doe eyes. I sat down on the bed beside her, touching her forehead with the back of my other hand. "You are getting a light fever."

Jiah moved my hand from her skin. She wrapped her arms around my neck. I did not instantly move, trying to comprehend her expression. "Why are you so selfish, Heeseung?"

I reached up to caress the side of her jaw. "You don't feel well right now, Jiah." She winced under my touch. "I know how I feel! I know what I want."

"Not right now. I told you already, you are not gonna remember anything tomorrow. So it's better to not do something you will just end up regretting after getting sober," I tried to make her understand.

"How can I regret it if I don't remember anything in the first place?" Jiah argued, making me feel frustrated, "Why do you always assume that you know everything better than me?"

"I am not saying that. I just don't want you to—"

"You don't know anything, Heeseung! Do you know why I drank so much tonight? Because I was upset that I don't have any excuse to see your face daily now since we already performed the drama."

She was thinking the same as me.

"And fate got us together again in this very night. Still you are not getting it? How can you be so mean, Heeseung? Even with the rumours, I had imagined you to be at least a little kind."

"Jiah, I—"

My words got cut off with the brunette slamming her lips against mine. She tangled her fingers with my hair, pulling my face closer to hers. My hand dropped from her jaw and instinctively encircled her tiny waist instead.

Her soft lips moved desperately against my thin ones. The curves of my lips fitted perfectly into hers as if they blended together. Jiah inserted her tongue in my already opened mouth ruining our sync.

The urge to keep kissing her was insane. The drive was still on full force even after kissing her for the second time that day, making the first time during the drama in front of a number of people.

As if, the desire to let loose only got stronger during that time causing it to outburst now inside my bedroom.

Our tongues fought each other for dominance. Jiah put up a weak fight even though it was clear who was winning. With seconds passing the kisses were getting sloppier, turning me on even more, ending eventually with Jiah pulling away to grasp for air.

I took this chance to drag my mouth down to her neck, placing deep kisses in its crook. A low gasp escaped her mouth at this action of mine. Not for even once it occurred to me how wrong it was of me to get carried away at that moment with her.

Is it that one glass of alcohol or is it the taste of your lipstick which got me this intoxicated, Jiah?

The brunette reached up to hastily unbutton my shirt. After undoing the first three buttons, she backed away a little from me only to place her lips on my collarbone, placing kisses on it.

I let her do as she wished, causing her to trail her tongue up to my Adam's apple and kissing it with her opened mouth.

We continued to make out without any word leaving our lips. It was as if we did not even need to communicate to understand what we wanted. Jiah's grip on the nape of my neck tightened, pushing herself further deep into my skin.

Not long after, I held her chin to lift her face and link our lips again. She kissed me back immediately, proving that she was craving for my lips the same way I was going insane for hers.

There was an undeniably magnetic tension between us. I licked her bottom lip, causing her to deeply exhale out. I pulled her up on my thighs and without my cue, she wrapped her legs around my waist. Her already short dress moved up even more.

My hand easily found it's way from her waist to her thigh. My cold hand against her warm skin suddenly broke me out of my trance.

The realisation of Jiah being excessively stupor hit me like an HGV. My eyes shot opened and I instantly broke the kiss, earning a whiny growl out of the brunette.

"What's wrong?" She asked, half shouting when I was getting her off of my lap, "How dare you stop like this when things were getting so good?"

I stood up from the bed and tried to tuck her in the blanket. "You should take some rest, Jiah."

"You are so mean, Lee! How could you leave me hanging? It's not fair to leave midway, you—"

Jiah's sentence was left unfinished as she passed out and was about to fall flat on the bed. But fortunately I was able to catch her in time by placing my palm on the back of her head and then I gently laid her down.

Thank goodness she fell asleep! I sat down on the bed beside her, staring at her features.

She is hot, indeed.

A snicker left my lips at me acting so rash just because of a girl. Thank goodness nothing happened between us tonight.

________

Vote for the chapter please!

Now I'm gonna pass out! How was the chapter guys! Please comment your opinions! I love to read them as I publish the chapters! ❤️❤️