A/N

Guys I wanted to clear up a few things which you all probably already know. I should have done it after the 21st chapter but I kinda didn't have any time. I had written the backstory of how Sunghoon and Jiah started dating in a really shortcut manner in the early chapters. So I wanted to recap it again.

It was honestly Sunghoon's challenge to himself that he could date with the hottest girl in the campus. Everyone in the campus was well aware of Jiah's crush on Heeseung including Heeseung himself and also obviously Sunghoon since Jake was the one who had introduced Jiah to Heeseung in the first place.

Even while Sunghoon was convincing Jiah to date him, she had made it clear to him but he still implied on dating him regardless of her crush. Despite being in this kind of relationship, she didn't want anything to do with Heeseung.

But last night she was heavily drunk, losing her senses of moralities, she kissed Heeseung and the make out session only happened because Heeseung also lost himself in the moment, being a little tipsy himself.

So none of the events were on purpose. I hope you guys will understand ❤️❤️

Thank you so much y'all for giving this book so much love 💕 I will keep writing as long as you guys read it. I love you all ❤️