Ch. 14| Professional

All the fangirls had left the court but Sunghoon and the rest of the guys were still practicing. Somehow the new twist was all of them were shirtless just like Heeseung.

"What are you staring at?" Heeseung asked me, cocking his head to the side, covering my view of the boys. "You don't need to know," I replied grabbing the first aid box from his hand.

He disapprovingly shook his head at me, sitting beside me on the stairs. "You go nuts when it comes to boys, don't you? What are you, a newly grown teenager, overflowing with oestrogen?"

I scrutinized my eyebrows at his choice of words. "Patients should not talk so much." I applied the ointment on his bruise after disinfecting it.

"You are too slow!" Jake yelled at Jay with a hearty laugh, causing me to glance at the court again. "Fuck," Heeseung cursed, gripping my hand to move it away.

I looked at him to see he was biting down on his bottom lip, making me realise that I had mistakenly used too much of the ointment that actually burnt when it was applied on a wound.

"I thought it was embarrassing for you to get your scratch treated and now it even hurts?" I mocked him to hide my part of mistake.

Heeseung let out a scoff. "You are supposed to be focused on me. What kind of a doctor pays attention on others while treating a patient?"

"Okay, I'm sorry," I apologised, freeing my hand from his hold. I was about to place a bandaid. Just then my attention was stolen by Sunghoon's voice, "I scored again!"

Heeseung rolled his tongue inside his mouth before speaking up, "You guys are done for the day! No more practicing. Go and get some rest!"

The others cheered, getting such an unexpected order from their captain. Cutting the practice time short, they evacuated the court.

I grimaced at the male who was clearly pissed off at me, mirroring my expression but in a low manner.

"I hate you," I confessed, applying the bandaid on his knee. "Thank you," he bluntly said with no expression at all.

Sunghoon walked up to me, kissing me, breaking my eye contact battle with Heeseung. I kissed him back for a few seconds before parting our lips.

My eyes instinctively went to where Heeseung was sitting only to spot him leaving the gym while facing his back towards us. The gym door closed shut with a thud, causing me to jolt slightly.

Is he mad again? I thought as he was already gone. Fuck. I hurriedly shook my head. I shouldn't be worrying about it. I didn't do anything wrong and neither did Sunghoon.

He is my boyfriend. It's perfectly normal for us to kiss. I bit down my lower lip in anxiousness. Then why does it feel so wrong?

"Did Heeseung bruise his knee?" Sunghoon asked, sitting beside me. "Yeah," I replied, nodding, "How did it happen?"

The male shrugged his shoulders. "Don't know but I had seen it when he was going to the locker room, wait—" He suddenly paused, looking at me lovingly.

"You met Heeseung in the locker room. Does that mean, you were waiting for me there?"

"Isn't that obvious?" I answered with a smile. "Aww," Sunghoon cooed, wrapping his arms around my waist to pull me close to him.

"But there is one little problem. Jay wants to see you about the drama. I already know what he is gonna talk about and he wants your approval. I have no problem with it as long as you are fine with it."

"What's it about?" I asked but he stood up without answering my question. "I am sending Jay here. You can ask him about it yourself."

Saying that, Sunghoon left me alone.

"Hey," Jay greeted, coming after a while, interrupting my sweet scrolling time on phone. "Good that you came. I was already thinking about leaving."

Jay let out a laugh, sitting across me. "So what did you want to talk about?" I asked, being straightforward.

"I thought I should get you to agree to it before adding it to script since you may not be okay with the scene—"

"What's wrong, Jay?" I asked, cutting his disclaimer short. "Sunghoon also approved since the audience are gonna love it as well, we want to add a kiss scene to the script between Sora and Hwan, meaningly you and Heeseung."

I did not say anything for a while, giving myself time to process the information which Jay gladly gave me.

"So?" He finally asked, not being able to resist, "I can assure you that it won't mean anything. It's just a kiss. I'm sure you have kissed a numerous people before and in the future. How much can one kiss possibly mean? Just think of it as a part of this play. Take it professionally."

I pressed my lips into a thin line before speaking up,

"I—"

__________

Vote for the chapter please!

This chapter was written on the valentine's while listening to Heeseung's last voice live, him singing random songs (specially To Find You) and me crying over how insanely I'm in love with this man.

Happy valentine's day, Heeseung, my love and my only valentine ❤️

Guys wattpad wasn't working for so long! I can finally update now!! I'm sorry for making you guys wait for so long!!! T_T