Ch. 13| Misinterpretation

I stared at his dark brown orbs which could deceive anyone into thinking that they were innocent. In reality they were dangerous, dangerously attractive.

As if I were hypnotised by those wide pair of eyes of his, I deeply exhaled. The tension between us was too thick to ignore. He finally said the thing I was waiting to hear since that night.

My breathing rate became abnormally high. But it's too late now, I carefully thought, I have a boyfriend, another campus heartthrob, Sunghoon and most importantly—

I squeezed my eyes shut, not being able to withstand his mesmerising stare anymore. The burden of our eye contact pressed my eyelids to keep them closed still.

Most importantly I know he is not a good guy.

Suddenly I felt heavy breathing over my lips. My eyes shot opened when I felt a pair of lips slightly brushing over mine as if they were teasing me.

Did he took my closed eyes as a signal to kiss me?

My guess was exactly right which got proved from the utter shock in his eye when I pushed him back.

"Did you get carried away or something and now changed your mind?" He asked me, judging from my reaction. "Stop it, Heeseung! Fucking please!"

I was about to walk away but he spoke again, "What if I don't wanna?"

I turned around to face Heeseung. "What the fuck do you mean?" I asked, scowling at him.

He took a step towards me. "What if you don't wanna?"

"I already told you," I said, running my fingers through my hair out of frustration, "I'm not interested in your little dirty plays."

"Then why do you have my pictures saved in your phone?"

"Wha—"

My words got completely cut off when he took my phone from my hand. The male displayed the phone screen in front of me for it to verify my face and get unlocked.

I squinted my eyes, letting him do whatever he wanted, knowing very well that I did not save any of his pictures recently. I used to do it when I was new to this university but I had already deleted all those pictures of him long ago.

My phone screen unlocked, making me internally cursing myself when I saw Heeseung's Instagram account flashing on it.

I totally forgot that I was stalking his gram.

A satisfied cocky smile spread on his gorgeous curvey lips when he found the exact thing he wanted. "Didn't know I could prove it so fast."

I rolled my eyes, being disappointed with my luck. "It's not what it looks like. I was—I got in your account by mistake and then you came and—"

"No, sweetheart," the ravenette muttered, settling himself down on a side table, looking directly into my eyes, "You probably don't even realise when you stalk me and that proves how much you are used to do it."

I shook my head in disapproval. "You are—"

He interrupted me again, dangling my phone in front of me in his hand, "So should I tell your boyfriend about this?"

"I should be the one threatening you, Lee. What do you think about how your fan girls will feel when they will get to know how badly you are trying to get with me even when my boyfriend is your teammate?"

My words finally made the male shut up. "Forget them. How do you think Sunghoon would feel when he will know his idol, you, the ace, the Lee Heeseung is hitting on his girl on every chance—"

I trailed off when my eyes suddenly fell on his bare knees. There was a bruise on his left knee.

"Did you scrape your leg?"

"It's just a scratch," Heeseung muttered with a shrug of his shoulders. "Where is the first aid kit?" I asked, glancing around.

He pointed towards the door. "Back at the court." I let out a small gasp. "Do you guys not keep a first aid box in the locker room?"

What do they think the locker room is for?

"We need it in the court more so—" Heeseung replied, lightly scrunching his face.

So cute. I found myself fawning over him again. Wait, what the fuck is wrong with me?

"Let's go." I held his wrist to drag him with me but he did not budge even a bit. "You are so desperate to hold my hand, doll and it shows."

I narrowed my eyes at him. "Can't you be serious for once?"

"Chill out, doctor. Like I said it's just a scratch. It's kind of an insult to me in front of my teammates, the people I lead if they see me attending to this type of bruise."

"Well you can't fucking expect me to chill when you show up with a bruise on your lips one day and again on your knees another day."

Heeseung fell silent on my mentioning of his bruised lips. "What was it, then? I can understand you getting hurt on your knees but why on your lips?"

The male let out an exasperated sigh, accepting his defeat. He was prepared to do anything to change the topic.

"Let's go find that damned first aid kit."

__________

Vote for the chapter please!

How is the story progressing? It will be much more happening in the next chapters!!