Ch. 8| Rude

"Fuck!"

I heard someone cursing, followed by his groan and by someone I meant the person who could manipulate me the most, making me experience variety of emotions at once.

I turned around to face Heeseung. The lighting of the common room of our faculty was set to dim as it was during a sort of extra learning period which I did not attend it since I had a bad headache from the morning.

"Fate brought us together again huh?" He blurted out with a smirk and then cackled at his own choice of words.

I looked behind him at the large window on the top part of the wall through which he had jumped in. Couldn't he just enter through the door like a normal person?

"Then fate is pretty much obvious since it's the department of medicine," I stated, mocking at his way of trying to persuade me into something even he did not believe.

"It is?" He asked, knitting his eyebrows together, looking for the sign which proved that I was right. The tanned skinned male sheepishly smiled. "Didn't know before."

"Now that you know," I spoke, stepping towards Heeseung, "Shouldn't you already get lost from here?" I poked his shoulder, making him stare at me with anticipation.

"What?" I asked him but instead of responding, he just shook his head. "Heard you are playing the role of the protagonist in Jay's drama," Heeseung muttered, completely out of topic, ignoring whatever I told him.

I slowly nodded, glancing at the door, being anxious about anyone entering. "They needed one so someone is better than no one, right?"

The ravenette noticed it at once. He pressed his lips together to stifle his laugh. "You scared if Sunghoon will see us together?"

"I already told you it's the common room of department of medicine. What will Sunghoon be doing here?"

"Okay, doctor," he replied with a chuckle before inching closer. I did not step back, waiting for what he would do next. Leaning in, he placed his hands on either side of me on the table behind us, where I was sitting earlier.

I was trapped in between his muscular arms, noticing his outfit only then. He was wearing a short sleeved white coloured t-shirt. His biceps were easily visible through his folded sleeves.

It was hard distracting myself from the fact that how attractive he was until his even hotter voice collided against my eardrums, "Then why are you so freaked out? Do you have a crush among these nerds as well?"

He backed up to show me the same cocky smirk plastered on his beautiful lips.

I pushed him away by keeping my hands on his chest only to feel his bulked up chest muscles against my palm through the thin material of his t-shirt.

"Shut the fuck up! We are not nerds," I corrected him, getting slightly—no really offended. "Then you have one?"

"Cut it out, Heeseung!" I hit his chest again, only to make him laugh even harder. And then my eyes landed upon something. "Wait."

He was gorgeous for sure and annoying as hell but the thing I noticed was a cut on his lips. Out of instinct, my hand reached up to caress the bruise.

I gently brushed my thumb on the slender bottom lip of his. The way his lip bopped a little against my skin after I touched it proved how soft it was.

Heeseung was entirely taken aback at this action of mine. "How did you get hurt?" I asked him, looking into his eyes which were already staring back at me.

A deep exhale left his parted lips as if something struck his mind. "Did something happen in the basketball team? Don't tell me you came here just to avoid your teammates!"

Heeseung abruptly held my wrist, preventing me from touching him anymore. "Don't ever do that again," he spoke, causing me to widen my eyes.

That's so true. I don't have the right to touch him. I instantly moved my hand away from his face. But did he have to say it so rudely?

I watched his jaw tightening just like the other day when we were having lunch after the seminar. Who is he actually?

Heeseung squeezed his eyes shut, trying to smooth the crease on his forehead but it only got worse. Do I even know him?

"Let me put a bandaid on—" I was interrupted in the middle of the sentence by Heeseung saying, "Stop acting like you care."

With that, he opened the door of the common room, making a loud thud sound before storming out. I let out an exasperated sigh. Sitting down on a couch, I massaged the temples of my head.

My headache just increased even more. I looked at the ajar door, deep down wishing for him to pop up again. Why? I thought about Heeseung. Why does he flip so much within a second?

Did I somehow offend him? Did I say something wrong? I stressed my brain to figure out whom he could fight with. But I soon gave up since judging based on his personality it was very likely for him to pick a fight with anyone.

But would he really fight with his teammates for no reason? Just then my phone flashed with a notification of new message sent by the person who could possibly answer to my questions.

Sunghoon

Jay wants you in
the auditorium. See
you there babe <3

__________

Vote for the chapter please!

What do you guys think? Why did Heeseung get so angry and why was he hurt?