Ch. 20| After Party

"We need more beer here!"

I watched Sunghoon chugging down his fourth bottle of alcohol that evening already. "What's with you not touching your drink at all?" Jay asked from beside me, "You are not the one to be sober in a party for so long."

"Stop slurring. You are a grown man, Jay," I replied, taking the glass in my hand only to take a sip. "Heeseung has sworn to his gym trainer to not drink before the next match," Jake let them know.

"Taking care of your body I see," Sunghoon mumbled while staring intensely at his empty glass, "More drinks, I said!"

"Which you all should do as well," I advised, scrunching up my face in disgust. "Come on, Heeseung, it's rich coming from a person who loves to drink the most among us," Jay started, wrapping his arm around my shoulder, "Besides it's the after party of our annual university festival."

"Also you played such an important role in making this fest successful," Jake echoed him, "By doing the drama, I mean, with Jiah. Do you know how much all of the students cheered during the kiss scene?"

It was true. I was honestly surprised as well at the cheers even though I could barely pay any attention in anything other than Jiah's lips on mine. We kissed in front of so many people yet we somehow managed to block them out.

I clenched my jaw, remembering the fact that the drama had been already over and now I had no excuse to see Jiah anymore. Does it even matter? I shook my head. Then why do I feel so empty?

Just then, she appeared in my sight. A smile so wide on her face was something I had rarely seen. She was holding tightly onto her drink. It was as if everyone on the dance floor had centered around her.

As if, the rest were the extras, present only to make her the protagonist. I had never seen them before, probably her medical friends. A slight hint of a smile sneakily placed itself on my lips as I kept staring at her.

How much did she drink to be dancing like that?

"That's my girlfriend, Jake, the queenka of our university, the girl every guy is crazy for," Sunghoon's voice made me turn to him, wondering if he had seen her too, "That's why I had asked Jay to cast her and Heeseung as the lead roles in the drama."

Sunghoon and the other guys did not notice Jiah on the dance floor, making me realise how drunk they actually were. I gulped down my drink as well at the mention of Jiah being Sunghoon's girlfriend, making it my only glass that night.

Just like that, Sunghoon drank two more bottles before finally dropping his face down on the bar counter. "He exceeded his drinking capacity again," Jay said, shaking his head.

"You guys take care of him. I can't be bothered tonight. I did a lot today so I just wanna go home and take some rest," I told the both of them.

"Right," Jake agreed, "Heeseung is the reason your drama was so successful, Jay. So you should be the one to take care of Sunghoon and we two should go."

I laughed at Jake's attempt to break free from them. "So I am going to take your leave, guys."

"You all are so mean," Jay whined, causing me to snicker before I walked away, heading towards the exit.

"Jiah, are you okay?" My head automatically turned to the direction I heard her name. A guy was holding onto her arm, trying to make her to speak up. She was sitting on a couch with her head hanging low.

"I think she drank too much," another guy said. I instantly walked over there. "What's wrong with Jiah?" I bluntly asked them, "Did any of you do anything to her?"

"No, of course not. We were just trying to help," one of the guys said before another of them told him, "It's Lee Heeseung. He is in the basketball team. I heard her boyfriend plays basketball."

"Really? Is he Jiah's boyfriend?" The first guy asked back to which he just shrugged as a response.

"I think she needs help," the first guy said to me. "What help?" Jiah suddenly yelled, raising her head. "I don't need any help," she said and tried to get up just to fall down again.

"Shut up and keep low," I ordered her which she obeyed with a pout on her plump lips. "Who are you?" She asked with a whine following afterwards.

I bent down to get close to her face. "Try to guess sweetheart," I muttered with a smirk. She breathed on my lips, trying to observe my facial features with her doe eyes.

Her makeup was significantly heavier that night. Her eyeliner was thickly drawn around the contours of her eyes. Pink blush on her cheek bones were complimenting her bright red lipstick.

Her hair was adorned with white stones on her softly done curls. The brunette blinked once, batting her mascara applied eyelashes.

"You are so beautiful," she spoke after a while, causing me to snicker. "Thanks doll," I appreciated it before standing straight.

I got down on my knees, facing my back towards her. "Help her to get on my back," I asked the guys.

"I told you I don't need any help!" Jiah yelled again before getting on my back herself. "Why do you scent like Heeseung?" She asked, sniffing the nape of my neck.

I smirked being amused. "How can you memorize my cologne well enough to remember it even while being drunk but not my face?"

"So you are Heeseung!" She exclaimed hugging my neck from behind as I stood up, walking ahead. "The Lee Heeseung is carrying me on his back! How lucky I am!"

I just snorted, finally being able to leave the university.

"Let me see your face!"

__________

Vote for the chapter please!

Drunk Jiah is so cute honestly. Heeseung has to fall for her!!

Also they are done acting in the play and it was successful. I skipped the details since you guys already know the dialogues and about the kiss scene.