Ch. 16| Embarrassing

"Get me a bottle of water, please."

Heeseung's words made me finally lose my mind as I pulled the neckline of his sleeveless t-shirt.

"Are you fucking crazy? I am waiting for more than half an hour so that we can rehearse together and you have the audacity to ask me for a favour?"

Heeseung put the dumbbells down as he turned to his side to properly face me. I had come to the gym on his insisting as he apparently could not mess up his workout schedule.

But he had no plans on ending his workout session and start rehearsing with me, making me lose my patience at the end.

The male leaned in a little. A small mischievous smile danced on his gorgeous lips as he kept his hand on mine which was still gripping his t-shirt tightly.

"Chill out, princess," his honey dripping voice seemed to melt my eardrums in the same way his touch on the back of my hand sent butterflies prattling in my stomach, "I'm not going anywhere."

I slowly exhaled out, trying to process how to deal with the fact that he was only inches away from my face.

Before I could push him away, Sunghoon walked towards this corner . "Something's wrong?" He asked, noticing the tension in the air.

Heeseung let go off of my hand before backing away. "Your girlfriend being too clingy is one of the many wrong things," the ravenette muttered with a roll of his eyes.

Sunghoon seemed to be confused as he gazed at me with raised eyebrows. Heeseung grabbed his bag pack and turned to me once, saying, "I will be at the cafeteria so meet me there for our rehearsal."

After that, he walked away without even waiting for my response. He always seemed to be very pissed off whenever Sunghoon appeared in between us. Is there even a thing called 'us'?

"Were you working out upstairs?" I asked my boyfriend. "Yeah," he replied before grabbing my waist and pulling me in a kiss. It was a Sunghoon trait. Whenever he met me, he would kiss me first before anything else.

Almost as if it's his way to assure himself that everything is fine, just the way he left.

I kissed him back immediately to keep his faith untainted. After a while, I pulled away, breaking the kiss. "If I knew that you were here as well, I could have spent time with you."

"Why? Aren't you supposed to rehearse with Heeseung?" I nodded as an answer to his question. "But he made me wait for almost 45 minutes."

Sunghoon sheepishly smiled. "He is kind of like that but you probably still need to go since he is waiting for you."

"I know!" I whined before standing up, making Sunghoon laugh at my childishness.

I reluctantly stepped towards the elevator before getting inside and pressed the top floor where the food court was. Is he still waiting for me? I thought as the elevator started to ascend me.

As much as my brain was telling me to expect the worst—that he was not there, somewhere else—in any of my other organs—Heart? Mind? Probably not liver or kidney—Something was yelling, crying for me to expect that Heeseung was there.

Even though the voice was not distinct but probably all cells of my entire body rejoiced, even my brain when I saw Heeseung sitting on a chair with his head resting down on the table in front of him.

He's sleeping—I thought as I sat across him. His lips were a little pouty as his long eyelashes complimented his tanned skin. Why is he so cute?

I cooed as my eyes habitually kept fondly staring at him. Just look at him—I thought in my mind—Anyone would mistake him to be someone very innocent.

My hand unintentionally reached up to gently touch his soft fringes. I arranged them a little in my way. What are you doing, Jiah? I internally scolded myself. What if he wakes up?

Moreover, he is not even your boyfriend.

I bit down on my lower lip in dismay as my gaze dropped down to his curvey, pouted lips. I shook my head at myself in disappointment, remembering very well how good I was at embarrassing myself whenever it came to Heeseung.

Just then an idea struck my mind. I unzipped my bag pack and took out a permanent marker.

Let me write 'Obnoxious' on his face. "That's an intrusive thought, Jiah," the male said with his husky sleepy voice, grabbing the marker easily out of my hand.

Was he awake the whole time?

_________

Vote for the chapter please!!

I'm trying my best to update to twice a week! Are you guys having fun, reading this book? Your every little comments, votes mean a lot to me. Ily all so much!! ❤️❤️