29

After Wang Xiaoquan set the location of Granary Island, he turned on the automatic mode, allowing the solar sea boat to drive on its own, while he lay leisurely on the deck to bask in the sun. The sky in the space is very blue, a pure light blue. The air is very fresh, which makes people feel comfortable all over. The sun is warm but not dazzling. It shines warmly on people and is very comfortable. Wang Xiaoquan doesn't know if the sun and moon in space are the same as those in the outside world. Of course, he has never had the rigorous character of a scientist who dares to explore and get to the bottom of things. He just thinks randomly when he is bored. As for the facts? Who cares? He only knows that he is very happy now, and he likes this primitive and beautiful world that has not been polluted by greedy humans, and this world now belongs to him!

Basking in the warm sun and blowing the gentle sea breeze, Wang Xiaoquan, lying on the cushions on the deck, fell into a drowsy state. Speaking of which, today was probably the most ups and downs day for him in the past seventeen years. Not to mention the joy and sorrow, just running for a few miles was enough for him. When he was in the orphanage, he didn't dare to show any signs of fatigue or strangeness because he was afraid that Aunt Zhao and the others would worry him. He tried his best when taking care of the injured, and he was particularly excited when he looked at the small building he had roughly completed. He temporarily forgot about his physical fatigue. Now As soon as he was free, the fatigue hidden in his body suddenly surged. Wang Xiaoquan could not resist Zhou Gong's call, and fell into a deep sleep after a while.

Wang Xiaoquan hasn't visited Liangcang Island and Chaguo Island in person for a while. Firstly, he is busy from morning to night every day and cannot spare the time or energy to go there. Secondly, he, Xiaojin and Xiaobai , Xiao Brown and the others are extremely convenient to communicate with each other. They can use their consciousness to communicate anytime and anywhere. With the three little guys giving detailed reports every day, Wang Xiaoquan can roughly understand the overall situation of their respective "territories", so naturally they don't have to go there to check in person. .

"Ba Ba, Ba Ba, wake up, wake up..." Xiao Bai and Xiao Jingang had taken care of a batch of vegetables and fruits that had just matured on the island. They were worrying about where to put them after harvesting them, when they saw their home. The owner's car drifted over from the sea.

"Well, are you here?" Wang Xiaoquan sat up in a daze. He stared at the golden rice all over the mountains and fields for a long time before finally waking up. He stretched and yawned. Wang Xiaoquan touched his two fingers with his index finger. The little flower spirit's little head praised: "Xiao Bai and Xiao Jin did a good job, Granary Island was taken care of so well by you!" It is indeed good, I am afraid that no experienced farmer can do it better than them!

"Hee hee, thank you Ba Ba..." The little flower essence lives very well here, living a simple and happy life every day, much better than before in the magical world! The plants in the magic planet are not as simple, ignorant and docile as those here. There are quite a few carnivorous among the magic plants. Although they are not flesh and blood, it does not prevent some magic carnivorous plants from being interested in them. I was bitten today. My little hands, my feet will be bitten tomorrow, there are countless such situations. Forget it, the most painful thing is when Master Moore helps them repair their bodies. The pain is simply worse than when their limbs are bitten off. If they were not afraid of punishment, they would rather hide the mutilations of their bodies. I dont want to endure the pain of repairing my body!

"Haha, don't be humble, little guy. You deserve such praise! Come on, take me to see if there are many ripe fruits now? How long will it take for the food to be harvested?" Wang Xiaoquan felt very happy after a good sleep. The energy, coupled with the high level of interest now, makes my steps feel very brisk when I walk. Although Wang Xiaoquan has never lived in the countryside, he went to the countryside with his teachers and classmates during the spring outing organized by the school. At that time, he envied the country people who had their own land and could grow whatever they wanted, keep it for themselves to eat, and sell it for money. What made him envious the most was that the homes in the country were very big, with big houses and big yards where they could grow vegetables and flowers. It was like a paradise! Of course, he was very young at the time and had a very narrow-minded mind. He only saw the superior and beautiful side of the farmers, but did not see the hard work side of them facing the loess and back to the sky.

"Watermelon, muskmelon, cantaloupe, cantaloupe, strawberry, grape, green grape and other climbing fruits are ripe. Xiaobai and I have collected them and piled them together. Cucumber, tomato, green pepper, red pepper, eggplant, beans, water spinach , spinach, leeks, celery and other vegetables have basically matured, and we are planning to harvest them! Grain will be harvested on a large scale in about a week. The corn now is relatively tender and can be cooked. Pick a few and cook them. Yeah, its the most delicious! In addition to absorbing the life energy emitted by plants, small flower essences can also eat, but they eat very little. They usually love nectar and dew. Of course, the ripe ones are sour and sweet. They can also eat some delicious melons and fruits, but the amount is less than what birds can peck.

"Okay, pick a few at a time and cook them!" No one will be suspicious if you take this thing out. After all, this is the season when young corn is produced.

Wang Xiaoquan walked slowly following the little Jin Xiaobai flying happily in the air. This granary island is well taken care of by two small flower essences. Because the slope of the island is very small, overall it is basically the same as the plain, which is extremely beneficial to the cultivation of crops. The two small flower essences adopt a centralized planting model. Different crops are separated by small paths, which are densely covered with green weeds. It looks like a green carpet, but the farmland where the crops are planted is very dark. There are few weeds. These weeds seem to be conscious, and they are concentrated on the criss-crossing paths.

Bypassing the tall corn forest and passing through the rice fields like a golden ocean, Wang Xiaoquan, led by Xiao Huajing, quickly saw the piles of various melons and fruits that looked like hills. Chubby melons, cantaloupes, round watermelons, bright red strawberries, purple and plump grapes... all looked so pleasing that Wang Xiaoquan felt reluctant to sell them. However, he also knew in his heart that the shelf life of these fruits was not long. If they were not dealt with quickly, they would eventually rot and deteriorate. It was better to put them to full use to satisfy the poor technology who could not eat fresh fruits a few times throughout the year. Where are the people from the planet!

"Go and collect the vegetables and transport them directly here..." Wang Xiaoquan was afraid that he would not have the opportunity or time to enter the space to deal with these problems in the future, so he simply dealt with everything that could be dealt with this time to avoid spoiling it for a long time. rot. Although the space in the storage bag is not small, the small flower essences cannot be used, and he cannot retrieve items from a distance, which is really troublesome! It seems that cultivation is about to be put on the agenda. At least I can use some small magic or something, which will save worry and effort!