53

n the

quiet morning, the soft sunlight shines through the gauze-like hazy curtains, illuminating the cozy bedroom. The hazy morning light creates a dreamy and ethereal feeling, making the whole room look picturesque, elegant and out of the ordinary. And when he noticed the two sleeping figures cuddling up on the large beige bed, this beautiful and picturesque room could only be reduced to a bleak background.

The young man on the left has a resolute, handsome face with sharp edges, firm sword-shaped eyebrows, thick eyelashes, a handsome nose bridge, beautifully shaped thin lips, and a thin green stubble on his chin that is particularly obvious on his fair face. It makes people feel sloppy and unkempt, but it makes him look even more sexy. The boy who is tightly hugged by the young man is huddled in the young man's arms, only revealing his small white ears, small and smooth chin and messy black short hair. The boy seems to She was not honest even when she was sleeping. Her long legs were unconsciously placed on the young man's lean waist. Her white and tender feet seemed a little cold. They were pressed tightly against the young man's lower back and got into the young man's big beige bed. In the hem of clothes.

Amidst the crisp chirping of birds outside the window, the sleeping Qin Han slowly opened his eyes. He was confused for a moment when he just woke up, but after feeling the warm body temperature in his arms and the shallow breath blowing on his neck, Qin Han showed a happy and sweet smile. Carefully covering the two of them with the thin quilt that Wang Xiaoquan dishonestly kicked aside while sleeping, Qin Han carefully held the boy in his arms, huddled in the warm quilt and felt the peace and happiness he had never experienced before. It would be great if I could enjoy such treatment every day, Qin Han thought expectantly. It is a pity that the revolution has not yet succeeded, comrades still need to work hard!

Seemingly bothered by the increasingly clear sound of birdsong outside the window, or perhaps greedy for the heat source around him, the sleepy boy twisted his body and kept digging into Qin Han's arms, making unconscious humming sounds while rubbing against him. , which made Qin Han, who had just taken advantage of him and smiled proudly, moan incessantly. What was pure happiness just now has turned into pain and happiness.

In the early morning, a man's body cannot withstand teasing, especially a healthy and mature young man like Qin Han who is in a passionate age, and the evil fire in his body is even more ignited. In this regard, Qin Han has heard and seen a lot, but in terms of actual experience, he really has no actual experience at all. It's not that he is self-controlled, conservative or a gentleman. After all, being in a family like his and in a circle like his, he faces too many temptations. But for some reason, he just couldn't arouse the slightest interest. He hated those so-called beauties wearing heavy makeup, he hated the pungent smell of perfume on their bodies, and even resisted their approach! Friends thought he didn't like coquettish beauties and introduced other types of girls to him, but no matter whether they were delicate, innocent, dignified or cute, they couldn't arouse any interest in him. Several friends thought he was a crook and began to quietly introduce various types of boys to him, but the result shocked them and he was not interested in men either. In the end, he was identified by those unscrupulous friends as a national treasure species among men that is as precious as giant pandas - frigidity.

In fact, he knew very well in his heart that he was not frigid, but he just found it boring and didn't want to make mistakes with those unimportant people. In order to avoid trouble and get rid of the enthusiasm of several harmful friends to surround him, he remained silent, neither refuting nor defending, as if he admitted this incredible "fact". Of course, only a few of them know this secret. Although those bad friends are more playful and more troublesome, they still have a clear sense of priorities when it comes to major matters. Naturally, they will not talk about this kind of thing casually. But from then on, he was no longer keen on dragging him to hunt for women in prostitutes. This made Qin Han, who now had his heart, particularly satisfied. He lamented that he was really foresight in the past and did not end up in a mess by following his bad friends. The reputation of the young master. Originally, his road to pursuing his wife was very bumpy. If his reputation was not good, the little guy would probably not accept him easily!