35

Wang Xiaoquan doesnt know. Of course, he doesnt want to know how Ning Bin and Su Jie talked with Li Minghui, nor does he know the outcome of their final discussion. Because he was about to start school soon, his sophomore year in high school was faced with even more arduous coursework after liberal arts and sciences, various subject competitions and various large and small exams, plus the teachers were paying close attention, so he really didn't have the energy to worry about the store. I focused entirely on my studies.

After such a busy first week of school, when the weekend came again, Wang Xiaoquan packed his luggage early on Saturday morning and prepared to go home. Through phone calls and text messages, Wang Xiaoquan knew that those who love to find trouble have become much more honest in recent times. Although he didn't know the specific reasons, he could still make a general guess. He just didn't know that Ning Bin and the others wanted to please the treacherous Li Minghui. What price did the fox pay?

J City is located in the southern coastal area, and the temperature is warmer and humid than other places. Even though it is already the golden autumn of September, it still does not feel cool and dry. Instead, it is very hot and humid, and the light rain is continuous and sparse, making people feel very irritable. depressed. However, the weather after the rain is very pleasant. The air is fresh and the breeze is gentle. It feels like the earth has been purified, especially beautiful and pure.

Wang Xiaoquan walked briskly through the school's clean tree-lined paths with his schoolbag on his back. It rained again last night. When he got up early this morning, he felt very comfortable. But when he walked out of the school gate and was stopped by an old friend he hadn't seen for several years but still recognized him at a glance, Wang Xiaoquan's good mood suddenly disappeared. He was so unlucky. How could this bastard come here?

Wang Xiaoquan's fear of Li Minghui came from deep in his heart. He had been bullied by this man since he was a child. Even after so many years, he was still frightened when he saw Li Minghui again. Even though Li Minghui was well-dressed and looked... Like a suave rich young man! Wang Xiaoquan reflexively wanted to avoid and run away, but Li Minghui didn't give him a chance. He stretched out his hand and pulled his schoolbag strap like a chicken and pulled him back.

"Hey, noble people really forget things. It's only been a few years, and Xiaoquan has forgotten his brother?" Li Minghui is still as annoying as he was five years ago. His tone of voice is annoying, his voice is annoying, and his behavior is annoying. , in short, the whole person is annoying! But no matter how much he disliked him, Wang Xiaoquan did not dare to express it to his face. Even though he knew that with his current skills, he would not suffer much loss in a fight with Li Minghui, but he was really afraid of being bullied. He had been bullied since he was a child. The memory of being pinched, pinched and beaten was so clear and painful that even after so many years, he was still reflexively afraid to dodge when he saw Li Minghui.

"Haha, how can I, hello brother Minghui, I wonder what you want to see me for today?" The smile on Wang Xiaoquan's face was distant and stiff. Everyone has grown up and learned to put on a mask and be submissive.

"Can't I come and see you if I have nothing to do? We haven't seen each other for nearly five years, right?" Li Minghui didn't seem to notice the reluctance and resistance in Wang Xiaoquan's smile. He stretched his arms around Wang Xiaoquan's shoulders very naturally and said affectionately. .

Wang Xiaoquan didn't know what Li Minghui was trying to do, so he moved to the side without leaving a trace, and after keeping a certain distance from him, he said: "Well, it's been a long time since we last seen each other. Brother Minghui has been having a good time these years." Okay?" Who doesn't know how to make polite greetings? I hope this person will get away quickly after explaining his purpose.