82

When arriving in Sanya, there should be no one who cannot be moved by the vast, pure and vast sea here. Swimming, surfing, underwater walking, sea fishing, diving and other activities give people the opportunity to have close contact with the magical ocean world. , allowing people to relax physically and mentally, explore the underwater world, and appreciate the mysteries and mysteries of nature.

The high blue sky, the leisurely white clouds, the ebb and flow of the azure sea, the playful waves roaring, the fine sand quietly slipping away from the feet, the warm sunshine jumping happily on the skin, and the breeze with the fishy smell of the sea blowing gently. After..., this pleasant scene made several young people laugh more joyfully, pushing and shoving towards the beautiful sea.

"Let's rent a motorboat and go out to sea tomorrow? How about we have a buffet of seafood then?" Wang Xiaoquan walked barefoot in the clear water, with waves hitting his legs and feeling the fine sand sinking under his feet. , raised his feet and looked, there was a deep foot socket left in the sand, and then another wave hit, and the foot socket was gone. After the waves, the beach was golden, moist and smooth as before. Wang Xiaoquan couldn't help but become childish and stepped on it, leaving a distinct footprint.

"Okay, let Yongning do it. His cooking skills are the best..." Looking up at the brothers who were playing and playing, Liu Hongwei, who had a quieter and shy personality, suggested with a smile.

"Okay, then you can try my cooking skills. I'm pretty good at cooking..." Wang Xiaoquan said with a smile.

"Ah? You can also cook! I didn't expect..." Liu Hongwei was surprised for a while. Wang Xiaoquan had an ethereal and otherworldly aura about him. It didn't match the image of a little man busy cooking in the kitchen. side.

"Hey, I didn't expect that I will show you my hand when the time comes. I'm sure you'll have a good time eating!" After Little A went to the back kitchen of Earth Delicious Restaurant in the Plane Mall, Wang Xiaoquan always made his own meals in space. His current My cooking skills are getting better and better.

"That's a good relationship. Let's taste it when the time comes! We can also go diving together. I heard that the coral reefs on the seabed here are very beautiful. I specially brought a waterproof camera, and you can also paddle and surf..." Liu Hongwei said more and more. I was so excited that I wanted to rent a speedboat and go out to sea immediately.

"Hey, what are you two talking about? Come here, come here..." Before Wang Xiaoquan could reply, the loud voice of Yu Lei, who was having fun over there, drew their attention back.

Wang Xiaoquan looked back and saw a group of beauties in bikinis. Then he looked at Yu Lei's funny face and knew what was going on. I guess that guy wanted to "share the blessings", right? It's a pity that he is not attracted to beautiful women, and it is the hardest thing for him to accept the kindness of beautiful women!

"Weiwei, please go over. I'm going to bask in the sun for a while..." Although he didn't want to offend Yu Lei and the others' good intentions, he was afraid that when he was in close contact with beauties, he would accidentally vomit like he did when he watched pornographic movies. Not only was it embarrassing at the time, but it also frustrated everyone, so it was better to stay away from each other.

"You're not going?! Well, then I'm not going either..." Liu Hongwei looked disappointed. He was shy by nature and was always at a loss in front of the opposite sex, especially the beautiful opposite sex. He just thought about going with Wang Xiaoquan. It would be a great courage to go, but I didnt expect that Wang Xiaoquan wouldnt go there.

"There's nothing to be shy about, brother! Look at you, you have a good figure and good looks. You must be very popular with beauties. Come over quickly..." Wang Xiaoquan took a picture of Liu Hongwei who was planning to follow him ashore. , said helplessly.