32

After Wang Xiaoquans previous introduction and Qin Hans deliberate closeness, although Ning Bin and the others were still a little uncomfortable with strangers in their own home, they did not have any hostility towards Qin Han. In addition, everyone was of similar age. They are not that far apart (Qin Han is nineteen years old) and have many common topics. Overall, they get along quite harmoniously.

Seeing how happy they were getting along, Wang Xiaoquan was the happiest person. Although he agreed with Ning Bin and others' behavior of being wary of strangers, he didn't want them to be intimidated and reject even normal social interactions and even basic social activities. The trust between people is thrown away! Of course, he also admired Qin Han's approachable and approachable attitude. A rich young man who could treat orphans like them without any prejudice was really worthy of his friendship. But Wang Xiaoquan didn't know how approachable Qin Han was. He was just trying to please Ning Bin and the others as his future wife's natal family!

Even with the presence of an outsider like Qin Han, Wang Xiaoquan's regular and busy life was not affected in any way. Every morning I still get up on time at six o'clock and go to the community park or the rooftop to practice, but there is just one more member. When business was busy, Qin Han would also help out with a discerning eye. Although he was clumsy, his outstanding image attracted a group of nymphomaniacs to come to Wang Xiaoquan's shop to support them, and they sat there for most of the day. I wanted to have a little chat with the handsome guy holding the kettle and filling the cup with tea. This situation can arouse the other five men to death. Isn't the world too unfair? Why, why are there no girls specifically coming to see us? Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaededi

_ Even if I like it, I still cant let it go. Sibling relationships are very unpopular! What's more, they have lived at the bottom of society since they were young, so their temperaments are naturally a bit inferior. The difference is further highlighted by Qin Hantian's natural nobility. The only one among them, Wang Lin, who is tall and powerful, looks like a tiger. Too silly. Young girls in cities nowadays are very picky and have no special feelings for honest men. Their ultimate goal is to be tall, rich and handsome!

Compared to Wang Xiaoquan and the others' miserable mood, Qin Han's life was much more nourishing. Living a fulfilling, busy and happy life every day, teasing and hitting Wang Xiaoquan from time to time, slowly instilling in him the concept that women are vain, irresponsible, and wooing each other, so that the little guy who wants to win over him will not do it even after he leaves temporarily. Easily abducted by some blind woman. I have to say that Qin Han's plan was quite successful. Girls were used to the pursuit of "tall, rich and handsome" Qin Han. Wang Xiaoquan's fragile little heart was shattered to pieces. These days, he wants to find a down-to-earth man. Its hard to be the partner who will accompany you throughout your life! Wang Xiaoquan inevitably became pessimistic and felt that he was getting further and further away from the ideal life of "a wife and children on the hot bed".

Of course, everything has two sides, and this matter naturally has its benefits. Through this vivid and vivid personal experience, several ignorant and innocent teenagers have a deeper understanding of women and love, and it also makes them more cautious when making girlfriends or choosing partners in the future. They will never forget the heavy blow they suffered when they were sixteen years old and poor boys with nothing! At the same time, they also understood that not all girls are as virtuous and honest as Lili, so they need to be careful when choosing a wife!

In late August, under the constant urging of his grandparents, Qin Han finally reluctantly returned home. God knows how reluctant he was to let go, and how much he wanted to carry him home when Wang Xiaoquan smiled and said to him, "Bon voyage." It's a pity that reason prevailed after all. He couldn't. When the situation in the capital was unclear, he couldn't let the person he loved follow him into danger! Yes, he is someone he loves deeply. In fact, Qin Han was also surprised by his sudden intense and deep feelings. He was obviously a naturally cold-blooded person. He had clearly disdained the so-called love before! But as he got to know Wang Xiaoquan better, he couldn't let go. It might have been impulsive before, but now it was different. This slender figure had been engraved in his heart and he couldn't erase it. Lost!