113

Scan the QR code on your mobile phone to download the APP

Read the latest chapters without ads

Scan the QR code on your mobile phone to download the APP

Read the latest chapters without ads

username:password:User registration

front page

martial arts novels

fantasy novel

urban romance

Horror and supernatural

modern literature

Detective reasoning

Science fiction

Travel through the void

Classical masterpieces

historical military

Online game novels

TXT novel download website > Plane Businessman Wang Xiaoquan > 113

fontdefaultblack bodyregular scriptElegant blackEnlightenmentSong Dynasty colordefaultdark purpleAlgae greendark grayblue graymarooncyanrose brownYellowish brownbeigefoggy white sizedefault10pt12pt14pt16pt18pt20pt22pt25pt30pt scrollslowestSlow 2Slow 34 inHit 56 inFast 7Fast 8fast 9fastestbackgrounddefaultwhite snowpitch blackbright yellowlight greengreen grassred pinkdark graybeigeBrownsilver widthdefault85%75%65%50%40%

113

Plane merchant Wang Xiaoquan TXT full set download

Vote for recommendationPrevious chapter ← Chapter list → Next chapterAdd bookmarkNovel errorReport my bookshelf

Latest website: www.sjwx.info

    Chapter 113

    Wang Xiaoquan stepped forward and took a closer look. He was surprised to see Ada, the always mild-tempered intelligent robot shop owner, arguing with someone. There was even a rare look of irritation on his face. This is an extremely rare scene. Who is so awesome that he can force Ada, a good old man who always follows the concept of "customer first", to do this?

    "What's going on?" Wang Xiaoquan stepped forward and asked, fearing that No. 1 would be too angry and cause the program to become disordered or even collapse.

    "Master, you are here." Ada was startled for a moment, then he bent down and nodded politely to Wang Xiaoquan like a gentleman, and then explained in an unhurried tone: "This gentleman is already with us. I ate on credit three times in the hotel, which exceeded the maximum limit on credit. I explained this rule to this respected customer repeatedly, but it seems that the customer did not agree..." "

    You are the owner of this restaurant. ? Are you too rigid in your business? It’s not that I don’t pay the star coins, but I’m short of money right now, so I owe you for the time being. When I have star coins in the future, I will definitely pay you a lot of star coins..." This person The customer, who has no shame and a matter-of-fact expression, looks like he is only in his early twenties, but his expression is extremely sophisticated and shrewd. Looking at the clothes he is wearing, they are not much different from Wang Xiaoquan, but the quality is much better. Judging from Wang Xiaoquan's current low level of cultivation, it is estimated that the simple and ordinary-looking clothes on this person should be low-level magic weapons. Could it be that he is also a Taoist? But why not wear a long gown and have long hair like Qing Xuanzi? Is it possible that this person, like him, also comes from a planet that has developed to modern times? Fortunately, this person spoke a language that Wang Xiaoquan had never heard before. Otherwise, he would really suspect that this person was from the earth like him.