123

Scan the QR code on your mobile phone to download the APP

Read the latest chapters without ads

Scan the QR code on your mobile phone to download the APP

Read the latest chapters without ads

username:password:User registration

front page

martial arts novels

fantasy novel

urban romance

Horror and supernatural

modern literature

Detective reasoning

Science fiction

Travel through the void

Classical masterpieces

historical military

Online game novels

TXT novel download website > Plane Businessman Wang Xiaoquan > 123

fontdefaultblack bodyregular scriptElegant blackEnlightenmentSong Dynasty colordefaultdark purpleAlgae greendark grayblue graymarooncyanrose brownYellowish brownbeigefoggy white sizedefault10pt12pt14pt16pt18pt20pt22pt25pt30pt scrollslowestSlow 2Slow 34 inHit 56 inFast 7Fast 8fast 9fastestbackgrounddefaultwhite snowpitch blackbright yellowlight greengrass greenred pinkdark graybeigeBrownsilver widthdefault85%75%65%50%40%

123

Plane merchant Wang Xiaoquan TXT full set download

Vote for recommendationPrevious chapter ← Chapter list → Next chapterAdd bookmarkNovel errorReport my bookshelf

Latest website: www.sjwx.info

    Chapter 124:

    After Wang Xiaoquan and Qin Han left the space, the doorbell at the main entrance was still ringing. Qin Han used his spiritual sense to explore and discovered that it was his cousin who had been pestering him all morning. sisters.

    "Who are those people? Brother Qin, do you know them?" Wang Xiaoquan also used his spiritual sense to investigate, and saw a group of young people ringing the doorbell in front of their house out of boredom. They were so determined that they would not stop until the owner opened the door. The energy. Among Qin Han's friends, Wang Xiaoquan only knew Hong Chenan, Chen Jun and Huang Yuening. If you take a closer look at these young people, they are really unfamiliar.

    "The children at my uncle's and aunt's house, why don't we just pretend not to hear them? If they see no one to open the door, they will naturally leave after waiting for a long time..." Qin Han rubbed his temples with a headache, his expression full of contentment. It's helpless. To be honest, although his cousins ​​are a little greedy and petty, most of them are actually pretty good to him. Even if there are a few who don't like him very much, they haven't really hurt him. At most, he would take advantage of his elders' absence to make fun of him (Qin Han was sent to learn Taekwondo by his grandfather when he was a child, and his grandfather sent him to the army to participate in training during the summer vacation. Not to mention his cousins, they were just two people who had been in the army since they were young. Even his cousins ​​may not be able to beat him, so the cousins ​​who hate him really can't do anything to him other than taking advantage of him verbally). It is precisely because of this that he cannot and cannot bear to go too far, nor can he be as indifferent as he is to his half-brothers and sisters.