95

After sending away the annoying Chen Jun and the others, Qin Han was finally able to hold his lover for a while without restraint before going to work in the afternoon.

"How was your morning? Aren't those materials boring?" Qin Han hugged Wang Xiaoquan and nestled on the soft and comfortable sofa, rubbing his lover's tender and supple cheeks with enjoyment, and murmured. Originally, he thought about asking Koizumi to go to the company with him directly and learn through practice. With Koizumi's talent, it probably won't take long to get started. What's more, if that's the case, the two of you can still stay together every day (this is your real goal, right? O(╯□╰)o)! It's a pity that Xiaoquan is afraid that he will be embarrassed if he goes there and his eyes are black, so he doesn't want to do it. Qin Han had no choice but to find a few books on how to become a successful company manager and some information about his own company, so that he could first understand the basic working methods and specific company affairs. Caught off guard.

"Fortunately, it's not boring. I have a good memory now and it's quite easy to study..." Wang Xiaoquan relaxed his body and let Qin Han hug him half-lying on the sofa. He looked comfortable and answered in a brisk tone. He doesn't like liveliness very much, and he is a person who can tolerate loneliness and calm down. Because his life was relatively tight before, and he didn't have a place that truly belonged to him to rest peacefully, he could only run around here and there during the school holidays, which was very tiring. Working hard just to earn the pitiful living expenses. But things are different now. He can stay in a warm home without any worries. Even if no one is with him, even if he reads those boring books and those dizzying data every day, he still feels very happy. Because he knows that there is someone outside who is working hard for the future of the two of them. No matter what, that person will return home rain or shine!

"That's good. I'm afraid you'll be bored staying at home alone." Qin Han enjoyed repeatedly squeezing Wang Xiaoquan's white, soft hands that were smaller than his, and greedily breathed in the refreshing scent exuding from Wang Xiaoquan's body. The dazzling fragrance of green grass made him feel happy, fulfilled and sweet from the bottom of his heart. Perhaps this feeling was the legendary "quiet years", right? "After watching it for so long, it should be almost done, right? Our school is about to start its final exams, and the company is very busy as the new year is approaching. How about you accompany me to the company to work next week? I will take you with me first. In a few days, when I start the final exam next week, the company will leave it to you first, how about it?" In fact, the school homework is not a problem at all to Qin Han, but in order to prevent Wang Xiaoquan If he retreats again, he can only resort to pretending to be pitiful to gain sympathy.

"That's it, then, okay, I'll try..." Wang Xiaoquan said hesitantly. In fact, he doesn't find it difficult to help with company affairs. After all, Doudou, a super mentor who is knowledgeable and possesses various business concepts that far exceed the current technology of the earth, personally teaches him. How can he be afraid? He was only worried about other people's opinions. After all, if a big company suddenly had a paratrooper, there would always be people who would investigate secretly for various reasons. Plus, looking at Qin Han's appearance, he had no intention of hiding it. The relationship between them will definitely become known to everyone! How will he deal with himself then? How should he face the strange looks from everyone? The huge gap in family background between him and Qin Han will inevitably cause people to misunderstand and despise him unconsciously. How can he face all kinds of criticism and harsh criticism? ... As soon as he thought of that messy mess, Wang Xiaoquan felt bored and became even more resistant and resistant to going to the Qin Group.

"I know what you are worried about, Xiaoquan, can you trust me for once? I won't let you get into a bad situation!" Seeing Wang Xiaoquan's hesitation and resistance, Qin Han certainly knew what he was worried about. He loves Xiaoquan so much, how could he do this? Let him face any trouble? He never fights a battle that he is not sure about. If he had not completely controlled the company, created a good situation for Xiaoquan, and created the best working environment for Xiaoquan, how could he be willing to let his lover pass by? In fact, he has been secretly manipulating public opinion a long time ago. Nowadays, there are very few employees in the company who don't know that he has a gay lover whom he deeply loves and plans to spend the rest of his life with. In addition, he has always had a good reputation. Some of the more famous financial magazines treated the two of them in a friendly manner. He believed that even if someone really couldn't accept it, they wouldn't do anything to Koizumi face to face!