98

Chen Jun and the others are busy people. Even on weekends, their schedules are full. They are not as free as Qin Han. There are several mountains pressing on their heads, and there are people around them who are making trouble and making trouble. Their life is extremely hard, and they dare not relax for a moment. Therefore, after the three of them had a delicious and sumptuous breakfast in Qin Han and Wang Xiaoquan's cozy little home, they left with their slightly bloated bellies satisfied.

"Xiao Quan, do you still remember what I told you before? My grandfather also left me a three-bedroom courtyard?" Qin Han diligently cleared the dining table and washed all the dishes. When he came to Wang Xiaoquan who was sitting on the sofa reading a newspaper, he asked with a mysterious face.

"Ah? Oh, I have an impression, what's the matter?" Wang Xiaoquan turned his head and thought about it for a while, vaguely remembering that Qin Han seemed to have mentioned to him that the courtyard seemed to have been handed down by the Qin family's ancestors, and was equivalent to their Qin family's old house. Qin Han grew up there with his grandfather when he was young.

"Didn't I tell you before? That house is a bit old. I hired a special construction team to repair it. It was completed a few days ago and is now ready for move-in. Xiaoquan, do you like the courtyard house? It's quite close to the company. , it's not far from Q University. Let's go and have a look today. If you like it, we can move there in the future. It's good here, but it's too far from the company. We can come back and stay for two days on the weekend. ..." Qin Han knew that most young people nowadays are not used to living in old-fashioned courtyard houses, but perhaps because he grew up there, he has a soft spot for old houses.

"Okay, I've only heard of courtyard houses, but I've never seen one with my own eyes! Is your old house big? Can we grow a lot of vegetables in the open space next spring? When I was a child, I went to the countryside and saw vegetable farmers. Growing vegetables doesn't look difficult at all. Let's try it out then..." Wang Xiaoquan suddenly became interested. When he was a child, he didn't even have a separate bedroom. His biggest dream was to be a happy boy with a piece of land. Where are the farmers? It's just that land prices in China are ridiculously expensive now. Even if he has a little extra money now, it's okay to buy a house. But if he wants to buy a piece of land, it's really not easy!

"Uh, haha, okay, I'll set aside a piece of land for you to grow vegetables!" Qin Han didn't expect that his baby's hobbies would be so different. He thought about the green grass in the old house in the summer. With lawns, beautifully trimmed trees and colorful flowers, Qin Han secretly decided to pull out some of his grandfathers treasured orchids that were the lifeblood of his family, and free up the land for his lover to grow vegetables! "I'm still thinking about moving some of the collections passed down by my ancestors of the Qin family to your space. I have taken out the ones in the bank safe and put them in the Qiankun Ring. I moved them when you were practicing a few days ago. I went to the Baobao Pavilion and bookshelf in the study room of the small villa near the sea. There were dozens of boxes hidden in the secret room of the old house. My father and stepmother had been thinking about them for more than a day or two, but my grandfather kept this matter secret. No matter how jealous you are, you can't get it, you can only be anxious, haha..."

"Wow, there really is a secret room? I thought it was all made up by the TV drama screenwriter..." Wang Xiaoquan was amazed when he heard this, feeling that he was fascinated by that old house. More looking forward to being curious.

"Haha, don't underestimate the wisdom of the older generation. There was war and internal strife at the time. The situation was very chaotic. If you didn't hide things more tightly, you would have been scrapped to the ground. Not even the scum would be left. , how to leave something for the next generation to ensure that the family can make a comeback?" Qin Han sighed with some melancholy. The older generation has a strong sense of family and would rather suffer hardship than harm the interests of the family. Such people are probably rare nowadays. Although he has no special feelings about his family, as a member of the Qin family, he will still work hard to run the Qin Group that his ancestors worked hard to establish, and when it is time for him to retire, he will support relatives in the Qin Group. Choose an outstanding heir who can take on important responsibilities and carry forward the Qin Group. As for the collection that has been passed down from generation to generation in the family? Sorry, the things of their direct branch will not be left to the heirs of the collateral branch in vain!