81

It turns out that these five people are all lucky people who received offers from key universities in advance because of their excellent results in the Mathematical Olympiad.

"Wow, what a coincidence! Are you all from the same high school?" Wang Xiaoquan exclaimed in surprise. These people may be his future college classmates. Do you think it is a coincidence? But having said that, apart from those in their situation, there are really not many students wandering around during this time of year!

"Mi Hui and I are in the same high school, and the three of them are in the same high school, but we grew up together..." Yu Lei, a tall, sunny boy with a cheerful personality and healthy wheat-colored skin, said. His appearance makes it impossible to tell that he is the best among the five people. No matter how you look at this guy, he looks like a reckless man with strong limbs and a simple mind. But the reality is really shocking. This is the real truth. People should not be judged by their appearance!

"That's it, you're all pretty awesome!" Is this how people of the same species flock together and birds of a feather flock together?

"Tch, that's awesome! We have been forced by our parents to learn the Mathematical Olympiad on weekends and holidays since we were children, right? After studying for so many years, if we can't get any results in the exam, then it's an IQ problem!" Chen Yao rolled his eyes. , said with a bitter look on his face. This guy looks a little wretched and looks a bit unruly, but he should be pretty good, at least that's what Wang Xiaoquan's now extremely keen sixth sense feels like.

"Hey, at least you have succeeded now, don't think about anything else." Wang Xiaoquan saw that several people looked a little depressed and angry. He probably thought that these poor children had been tortured by the Mathematical Olympiad, "Are you all from the capital? Get ready. Which university should I apply to?" Wang Xiaoquan asked curiously after hearing them all talking about pure Beijing movies.

"Well, we are all authentic Beijing people. When you go to the capital for fun, you can ask us to be your tour guide." An Yongning, who seemed to be the most "rushing" student among the five, replied. This man wears a pair of black-rimmed glasses, has a graceful and elegant appearance, and looks like an obedient boy. However, based on Wang Xiaoquan's analysis of people over the years, this man is definitely pretending to be a pig and eating the tiger. A good hand, behind those black-rimmed glasses, there is definitely a pair of shining sharp eyes! "Mi Hui wants to apply to University B, and the four of us are planning to apply to University Q. What about you, Xiaoquan?"

"I also want to apply to University Q, but I haven't decided on a specific major yet. Prospective alumni, maybe we will still be classmates in the future. , Haha..." Many friends lead to many paths, not to mention these five people are quite good, Wang Xiaoquan is naturally willing to have a close friendship with them.

"Haha, this is a great relationship! We haven't decided on a specific major yet. Anyway, we still have time. Don't be in a hurry. The most important thing now is to relax. I have been waiting for this day for a long time!" Liu Hongwei said with a longing face. It is estimated that this child was severely oppressed by his studies before, but now that he is finally free, he is so happy that he can't find anything to do.

"My dear, now is the time to relax and enjoy, let's not talk about those disappointing things!" Yu Lei snapped his fingers and looked like he was scolding Fang Qiu, "Oh, by the way, Xiaoquan, did you come here by yourself?"

"Yes... "

Then let's play together. Do you have any plans for a while?"

"I originally planned to go to the beach to walk, swim, and bask in the sun. What about you?" "