101

Latest website: www.sjwx.info

    Chapter 101

    The next morning, Wang Xiaoquan got up earlier than usual because he had something else on his mind. After entering the space to practice for an hour, and then preparing a delicious breakfast, and feeding the three little cuties who were waiting to be fed, they sent them to the small space villa and handed them over to Little B to take care of. Wang Xiaoquan felt relieved and expectant. The smile woke up Qin Han who was sleeping in bed. He was quite nervous at first, but after a busy morning, his nervous mood was finally dissipated. What was left was only curiosity and expectation for the novel "adult life" in the next half year.

    Wang Xiaoquan's life circle has always been limited to school. The people he knows and interacts with are basically his peers or classmates and teachers who are not much different from him. Even Chen Jun, Hong Chenan and Huang Yuening are relatively different. The precocious young people are only three or four years older than him. Although they have experienced a lot of life that their peers are unlikely to experience even if they enter middle age, in any case, they are still just people who have not yet truly matured. They are just college students who have fully entered society. Regarding the adult world, Wang Xiaoquan, like other young people who have not yet entered society, has curiosity, expectation and longing in his heart. When he steps out of school and out of the simple and innocent world like an ivory tower, perhaps his life will be more colorful. ? Well, he admitted that he was a bit fanciful. Even if he didn't pay much attention to current affairs, he knew very well that the dark side of society would never disappear! But so what? If he doesn't step out bravely, he may never truly grow up! He doesn't want to be a dodder protected by Qin Han who is watertight and unaware of the sufferings of the world. He doesn't want to rely on Qin Han for everything and live idle like a parasite. If that happens, not only will others look down on him, but he will also look down on himself. !

    "Hey, where did this handsome guy come from? I don't want to go with you, it hurts my self-esteem!" Qin Han looked at Wang Xiaoquan, who was wearing a black suit and looked extremely handsome, and said in a sour tone. God knows how regretful he feels now. If he had known better, he wouldn't have custom-made such a handsome and stylish suit for Xiaoquan just to make him more confident! Who is so stupid as to shoot himself in the foot? That's him! He had always known that Koizumi was good-looking and had an eye-catching temperament, but he never expected that Koizumi in a black formal suit would be so charming! He really wanted to find a place where no one was around to lock up his treasure. How could such a dazzling and charming Koizumi take advantage of outsiders? He can already predict how the perverts in his company will drool over his baby and have unlimited sexual intercourse!

    "Go, stop making trouble. It's my first day at work, so I can't be late! Also, Brother Qin, you are also very handsome, very handsome!" No one can be indifferent to the compliments of his lover. Fortunately, Wang Xiaoquan is considered a "long-time veteran" "Battlefield" will no longer turn red just because of Qin Han's compliment.

    "Really? Thank you, Xiaoquan, my baby..." Qin Han murmured in a low voice, and then hugged his lover for a lingering French tongue kiss. Unfortunately, Koizumi is too strong-willed, and his plan to kiss Koizumi unconscious and then miss work for a day went bankrupt. Although he was very unhappy, facing his lover's expectant eyes, Qin Han could only drive towards the company with Xiaoquan in a depressed mood. Of course, Koizumi's red and swollen lips made his depressed mood a little brighter.

    "Hoo ho... Brother Qin, how do I look? Are you okay? Is there anything rude?" After getting off the car in the underground parking lot, Wang Xiaoquan took a few deep breaths and asked Qin Han expectantly. road. Although he said that he just wanted to live a happy life and didn't care what others thought or thought, in fact, he still cared about it in his heart. Especially orphans like Wang Xiaoquan, who have lacked love since childhood, deep down in their hearts are looking forward to the recognition of others.