104

Chapter 104

    After preparing lunch and arranging how to create an encounter between Doudou and Qin Han, Wang Xiaoquan estimated that the time was almost up and immediately left the space.

    "You're out. Is lunch ready? I'm so hungry now..." As soon as Wang Xiaoquan came out of the space, Qin Han, who had been sleeping in bed just now, woke up immediately. His five senses are now sharp and his alertness is very high. Because he is nervous about the shocking secret of Xiaoquan's magical space, he dare not relax for a moment, for fear that due to his momentary negligence, Xiaoquan and even himself will fall into an irreversible situation.

    "Are you tired? Do you want to sleep for a while?" Wang Xiaoquan suggested distressedly, and then naturally walked behind Qin Han and massaged his somewhat stiff shoulders skillfully. He was now beginning to feel lucky that he had the cultivation technique in his hand. Otherwise, Qin Han would not know how exhausted he would be!

    "It's okay. In fact, I'm not usually so busy. Isn't it almost the New Year? Everything has come together. Let's go into the space to eat. I just put the company's meal order into the Qiankun Ring. I won't Some people feel weird..." Qin Han has always done things right, and he will not give anyone the chance to discover their secrets.

    Wang Xiaoquan smiled when he heard this, and then pulled Qin Han into the restaurant of the small seaside villa in Space. Ever since Little A was arranged by Wang Xiaoquan to take charge of the kitchen at the "Earth Delicious Restaurant" in the plane mall, Wang Xiaoquan's kitchen in the small villa has been dominated by Wang Xiaoquan alone. Of course, Qin Han will also help wash, cut and clean vegetables from time to time. Bowl or something.

    Qin Han actually didn't know much about Rock Island. His activities are limited to the seaside villa and the beach in front of the villa. After all, he still doesn't know how to fly with a sword, and he has never even seen the legendary flying sword. In addition, he doesn't have much free time at all, so he just looks at Jing'er while jogging to exercise. Wang Xiaoquan once wanted to take out the airship placed in the storage bag, and wanted to carry Qin Han around in space. But the question is how to explain it? Where did an airship that far exceeded the level of modern technology come from? How did he learn to drive such a magical thing? If it were just this problem, it wouldn't be difficult to explain. Just blame it on the unknown "former owner".

    But in fact, if he takes Qin Han to travel around space in an airship, there will be more doubts than this! Qin Han will see the team of construction intelligent robots working enthusiastically on the rocky island, he will see various factories operating in an orderly and normal manner, he will see farms and pastures with obvious purposes, and sooner or later he will discover that people with wisdom The little flower essence who is good at communicating with plants. In the end, Qin Han will look at him with full of doubts and question marks on his face, hesitating to speak! How will he explain it then? Simply turn a blind eye like an ostrich, or continue to rack your brains to lie? Neither of these two options was what he wanted, so why not just tell Qin Han the truth? He doesn't have the courage! Therefore, Wang Xiaoquan could only suppress his eagerness to share the joy again and again. He was as anxious and contradictory as a hundred claws scratching his heart. He wanted to share it with his lover, but was also afraid of certain possibilities in the future. He could only try his best to numb himself with busyness. , so that we can forget these bad things, although the effect is not very obvious!

    But just now, after Wang Xiaoquan talked with Doudou, he suddenly had an enlightenment and suddenly woke up like never before. Why should he be so confused? Qin Han is a very smart man. Since he doesn't want to say anything, he will never ask more questions. He will wait patiently, and he also needs time to gather courage. Aren't they very consistent on this point? Coupled with the arrogant Doudou and the increasingly interesting space as a buffer, Qin Han should not have time to think deeply for a long time, right?