120

Scan the QR code on your mobile phone to download the APP

Read the latest chapters without ads

Scan the QR code on your mobile phone to download the APP

Read the latest chapters without ads

username:password:User registration

front page

martial arts novels

fantasy novel

urban romance

Horror and supernatural

modern literature

Detective reasoning

Science fiction

Travel through the void

Classical masterpieces

historical military

Online game novels

TXT novel download website > Plane Businessman Wang Xiaoquan > 120

fontdefaultblack bodyregular scriptElegant blackEnlightenmentSong Dynasty colordefaultdark purpleAlgae greendark grayblue graymarooncyanrose brownYellowish brownBeigefoggy white sizedefault10pt12pt14pt16pt18pt20pt22pt25pt30pt scrollslowestSlow 2Slow 34 inHit 56 inFast 7Fast 8Fast 9fastestbackgrounddefaultwhite snowpitch blackbright yellowlight greengrass greenred pinkdark grayBeigeBrownsilver widthdefault85%75%65%50%40%

120

Plane merchant Wang Xiaoquan TXT full set download

Vote for recommendationPrevious chapter ← Chapter list → Next chapterAdd bookmarkNovel errorReport my bookshelf

Latest website: www.sjwx.info

    Chapter 121

    Wang Xiaoquan and Qin Han spent several days playing in space carefree and carefree, and they were both a little too happy to miss their daily life. However, because Qin had a lot of things to do this year, it was already time to go to work again. , the two of them could only reluctantly return to real life and start their busy work.

    After two weeks of study and practice two years ago, although Wang Xiaoquan is still incomparable with the elites in the workplace, he is no longer the bewildered rookie he was before. Coupled with the cooperation and cooperation of the company staff, With Qin Han's trust, he can now lead a team to complete work independently. Although he had a smooth life in the company, Wang Xiaoquan did not forget his original ambition. Especially after seeing the devastated and desolate scene of Dragon Slayer's planet photographed by an intelligent robot, he became more determined to research pollution-free new energy and worked hard to find The belief that shortcuts relieve stress on Mother Earth. Although he didn't know the root cause of the rapid decline of Long Tu's planet, Wang Xiaoquan knew very well that environmental pollution must be one of the important reasons!

    Qin Han has always supported Wang Xiaoquan's ideas unconditionally. What's more, as a cultivator, he can't stand the increasingly bad environmental conditions today. Naturally, this "solar energy research project" has many benefits for future generations. I support it with both hands. It is a pity that the technical level of China is limited nowadays. Not only is laboratory equipment difficult to obtain, but excellent talents are also scarce. The favorable conditions offered by Qin Han have attracted many professional talents to come. It is a pity that the test papers produced by Doudou After taking a small test, no one could pass! Wang Xiaoquan adheres to the principle of hiring technical personnel rather than filling them in. Since he does not meet the conditions, he will not hire them easily. Therefore, after struggling for so long, the "Solar Energy Research Project" team now only has him as a bare-bones commander, and he does not even have a decent job. There are no equipment.