70

There are really many wonderful things about high-tech real estate. For Wang Xiaoquan, a lazy guy who is not very diligent, the most surprising benefit is the magical remote control function. Just like at this time, Wang Xiaoquan did not need to go downstairs to open the door for H22 in person. He directly used his "watch" to remotely control it online. The dark gold carved metal door that was tightly closed on the first floor would naturally open automatically according to the command. And if he wants to, he can use his "watch" to monitor this dark gold metal building in all directions anytime and anywhere, and understand the general operating status of the hotel at the first time!

Before H22 reached the third floor, Wang Xiaoquan quickly took out two large glasses of fresh orange juice from the space villa and put them on the table. Although it was not clear whether H22 tasted the same as people on Earth, it was always right to prepare it in advance. Yes, after all, hospitality is a traditional virtue of people on earth.

Hearing the doorbell ringing at the entrance, Wang Xiaoquan quickly stood up and went to open the door. It would be rude to be too lazy to get up at such a short distance.

"Please come and make a trip in person. Come on, hurry up and sit in the room..." Wang Xiaoquan greeted him with a smile. Talents are highly respected no matter where they are.

"Mr. Wang, you're welcome, you can call me Hen..." H22 still looks like he's taking a breath of fresh air, but in fact he's repelling people thousands of miles away. But if you look closely, you'll find that his attitude is much better than before. It's more than just a little bit.

"Uh, Hen, you don't need to call me 'Mr. Wang' or 'Mr. Wang' anymore. It feels quite awkward. You can call me Xiaoquan. Haha, my friends all like to call me this..." Wang Xiaoquan was slightly stunned. After a moment, he quickly realized that H22 was introducing his real name to him, and he quickly responded with a smile.

"Well, Xiaoquan..." Hen murmured in a low voice, as if chewing and savoring these two words carefully.

Wang Xiaoquan welcomed Hen into the living room and handed him fresh orange juice that exuded a sweet, sour and delicious fruity aroma, and then got down to business and discussed their cooperation. "I believe you know, Bihen, that I am planning to open a grand hotel with the flavor of our planet, but now I am blind. I don't know how to decorate the first and second floors to attract customers to the maximum extent, as well as menu customization, business form, Opening and other related matters. I am new here, and I only have a superficial understanding of our plane mall, so I would like to ask you to be a consultant. Remuneration and other related matters are easy to discuss. What do you think?"

"Does your hotel accept shares?" He didn't He lacked star coins and had no plans for this hotel, but after all, this was the only way for him to get close to Wang Xiaoquan. He wanted to give it a try and tie the two of them together for a long time. Love lasts for a long time, there is no plane chamber of commerce that is stupid enough to find a way to extend lifespan. For people like them, a thousand years is just a blink of an eye, waiting for relatives, friends and even lovers in Wang Xiaoquan's hometown to gradually grow old and pass away. Finally, the lonely man should see his never-ending partner as soon as possible, right? This is his unique advantage. He has plenty of time and can afford to waste it! What's more, he is also very lonely and wants someone to accompany him for a long time.

"Uh, this..." Wang Xiaoquan hesitated a little. When interests are involved, various conflicts will always arise. He has great expectations for "Earth Deliciousness" and does not want any problems to arise for one reason or another. But if you think about it more carefully, it doesn't seem like a bad thing to accept Hen's investment. After all, he can't stay in the plane mall all day. If there is an emergency in the hotel that the smart robot shop owner can't solve, and he can't rush in time, If it comes, the situation will not be good. What's more, all the forces in the plane mall are intertwined, and the plane merchants are not good at it. Having a partner who doesn't know the details and knows the situation of all parties in the plane mall should be a huge benefit to him. It's harmless, right? Thinking about this, accepting Hen's shareholding seemed to be of great benefit to him. Wang Xiaoquan made up his mind, and smiled and said to Hen, who was quietly waiting for his answer: "I accept the shareholding. Hen, what is your ideal share share?" "