45

The phone call he received at the barbecue restaurant on Saturday did not bring any special changes to Wang Xiaoquans peaceful, fulfilling and happy life, except that he would receive greeting calls or text messages from someone every day. . At first, Wang Xiaoquan was quite puzzled during his free time. He always felt that Qin Han's enthusiasm was strange, but people are highly adaptable animals, and of course Wang Xiaoquan was no exception, not to mention Qin Han's sincere concern. But it can't be faked. How can a person like Wang Xiaoquan, who longs for care deep down in his heart, refuse such meticulous care? Therefore, unknowingly, Wang Xiaoquan got used to someone's frequent "harassment", got used to receiving concerns from far away every day, got used to telling the other person the little troubles in his heart...

As for Ning Bin's biological mother, Wang Xiaoquan Although he had no intention of getting involved, he still paid attention because he cared about Ning Bin. With Li Li as a little "spy", although Wang Xiaoquan only spends less than two days a week with Ning Bin and the others, he still knows everything about their every move. He knew very well that fifteen- and sixteen-year-old boys were the most impulsive and impulsive, so he was always worried that they would get into trouble out of anger. Fortunately, after this period of training, Ning Bin and the others have become much calmer. Even the most impetuous Li Ming has calmed down a lot. They know what it means to think twice before acting, and they also know how to make decisions after comprehensive consideration. The decision that is best for you. Since they began to study on their own and even use their free time to recharge at night classes, their horizons have broadened and their thoughts have become more in-depth. Su Jie even studied additional accounting courses and planned to obtain an accounting qualification certificate. Woolen cloth.

Ning Bin finally defeated the little devil in his heart and dealt with the matter of his biological mother rationally and calmly. Feng Rou howled miserably that day. In fact, the dagger did not hurt her fatally, and the dagger was very short, so the wound was not deep. Since the police were involved in the matter, even though no one paid her for the surgery, hospitalization, medical expenses and other expenses, she still underwent the surgery and woke up in the ward that day. The police recorded a confession for Feng Rou according to the procedure. Unexpectedly, the woman opened her eyes and told lies. She insisted that Ning Bin was a vicious villain who intended to kill his mother in order to evade support obligations. Not only did she make a big fuss in the hospital, making it known to everyone, It attracted the sympathy of many kind-hearted people, and they clamored to take Ning Bin, the vicious and unfilial son, to court, and cursed Ning Bin to be jailed and sentenced.

The kind-hearted people who had sympathized with her were shocked and surprised when they saw Feng Rou's appearance. At the same time, they couldn't help but secretly sigh. As expected, like mother, like son. This mother is so cruel, and she still expects her son to have such a cruel look. How good? Everyone gradually stopped trying to comfort Feng Rou. Poor people must be hateful. This woman may have done something unbearable and bad. Maybe she deserved it? Sure enough, it didn't take long for the truth that the little nurse heard from the police to spread throughout the hospital. Everyone was embarrassed after hearing it. They were both resentful of Feng Rou's shamelessness and cursed that woman because they didn't know anything before. Feeling guilty for the poor child's behavior.

Feng Rou had a good plan in mind. If Ning Bin went to jail, wouldn't his profitable shop belong to her? She is that little bastards only relative in the world! (Forgive the legal idiot for taking it for granted.) As for the bastard Han Rui who really stabbed her, well, she has plenty of ways to deal with him! Feng Rou is extremely selfish. In her eyes, a biological son is not as important as a few hundred dollars! When Han Ruisheng was at her most dissatisfied and poor, she couldn't beat the fierce Han Ping, so she naturally took it out on her son Han Rui. Therefore, Han Rui could be said to have been beaten by Feng Rou from childhood to adulthood. If it weren't for Han Ping, This time he accidentally found his son huddled under the bed with wounds all over his body and was dying. In a rage, he beat Feng Rou severely, and she probably wouldn't stop.