39

"Okay! Since Admiral An is so generous, brother, I can't be stingy. I will give you dozens more excellent literary works from our planet. I will send them to you now. Please accept..." Although Wang Xiaoquan didn't know What is a super brain? But just by hearing the awesome name, you know that this thing must be something great. Asking for too much at one time can easily annoy people, not to mention that Admiral An has a good personality, and Wang Xiaoquan can't bear to cheat him too much. Anyway, there are countless literary works of various types in China, so I might as well search for some more next time.

"Then thank you so much, Brother Koizumi, let's sign the contract..." Admiral An is the kind of person who is particularly reserved in his emotions. No matter how grateful he is, he can't say anything sensational, but he remembers it in his heart. Wang Xiaoquan is so kind, and I think I will repay him well if I have the opportunity in the future.

After the transaction was completed, Wang Xiaoquan couldn't wait to open the exquisitely packaged platinum-gold carved box. The box was small, probably only as big as a jewelry box containing rings. It actually contained the most high-tech product of the legendary vast empire - super high-tech products. Brain, it looks really incredible. Wang Xiaoquan was dumbfounded when he looked at the small box in his palm. Isn't this too mini? However, he still believed in General An's character. That man would never fool him with anything!

Wang Xiaoquan carefully opened the small "jewelry box" and saw that there was actually a ring inside, and it was an unpretentious, simple and elegant silver ring! It looks ordinary, no different from the silver rings sold at small street stalls. Wang Xiaoquan did not dare to underestimate this simple little silver ring. He firmly believed that the more precious the treasure, the more deceptive its appearance was. Only in this way could it be concealed to the maximum extent. He understood that if a tree is as beautiful as the forest, the wind will destroy it. , no matter which planet it is, it is better to hide the treasures tightly.

Wang Xiaoquan directly put the ring on his left thumb. I don't know if it was his illusion. He always felt that the ring that was originally a little tight on his finger seemed to have automatically adjusted and became more consistent with his finger. Wang Xiaoquan followed General An's instructions and bit his finger first and dripped a drop of blood on the ring. Of course, this is just the first step in opening the super brain. The subsequent steps are very complicated. Fortunately, Wang Xiaoquan has a very good memory now, otherwise he would not be able to remember so many things at once.

Soon, an expressionless little figure suddenly appeared in the void in front of Wang Xiaoquan. This child was about one meter tall, with black hair and black eyes. He was very cute and delicate, but there was no trace of humanity in his body. Like a lifeless doll. Wang Xiaoquan didn't expect that Superintelligence was actually a child. He was stunned for a long time. He didn't react until the child's calm electronic children's voice sounded.

"Hello, Master, Ultrain A3 is reporting to you. Fingerprint and pupil scanning will be carried out soon. Master, please cooperate..." The little boy's voice was more humane than the construction team captain A1, but it was only relatively better than the robot. It's just a child. If anyone hears "his" voice, I'm afraid no one will think that "he" is a real human being.

"Ah? Oh, oh, okay..." Wang Xiaoquan quickly gathered his thoughts and carefully followed the little boy's instructions to perform a series of operations. Fingerprint scanning is a little easier, just stretch out your finger and press the fingerprint a few times and you're done. But pupil scanning was not that simple. The flash of white light made Wang Xiaoquan's eyes sore, but he did not dare to blink easily, so he could only hold on so hard. Fortunately, he has only experienced these steps once in his life. After the light brain is completely bound to his genes, even gods with powerful magic cannot break them apart! (Why does it sound so awkward? o(╯□╰)o)