51

"Why don't you stay at my house tonight..." Everyone had eaten, drank, played and gone crazy, and when they were discussing how to go home, Qin Han invited in a sincere tone. On the surface, it looked like he was inviting the three of them, but if you look closely, you can see that Qin Han was actually speaking to Wang Xiaoquan alone.

"How about Xiaoquan, why don't you go to Brother Qin's house? Haven't you seen each other for a long time? Brother Qin has been playing with us all day today, and I haven't had a good talk with you to catch up on old times! I'll go back to the hotel with Wang Kun, otherwise Teacher Zhu will be worried..." Sun Xueru, the only girl among the four, was more thoughtful. Seeing Qin Han looking at Wang Xiaoquan reluctantly, she felt a little sorry, so she suggested warmly.

"Yes, yes, Xiaoquan, you go ahead, I'll take a taxi back with the squad leader..." Wang Kun, a very nervous man, tried his best to persuade her after a rare occasion.

"Okay, be careful on the road. Give me a call when you get to the hotel. Don't forget to tell Teacher Zhu for me..." Wang Xiaoquan looked at Qin Han's expectant eyes and couldn't say no. He thought Seeing that Brother Qin's house was not a dragon's pond and a tiger's den, there was nothing to be afraid of, so he simply agreed.

"Bon voyage, goodbye..." Qin Han acted quickly. When Wang Xiaoquan agreed, he immediately ran to the street to help hail a taxi. Fortunately, it was only after eight o'clock, and there were no diners in the night market yet. It's time for them to leave, otherwise it would be really difficult to catch a taxi here. When seeing off Sun Xueru and Wang Kun, Qin Han tried hard to control the corners of his mouth and pretended to be regretful. God knows how much he wanted to laugh out loud in celebration! The two light bulbs finally went off, and the date he had dreamed of for the two of them to go on alone was finally too late! O(n_n)O~

"Brother Qin, are your uncle and aunt at home? Do you want me to buy some gifts to take with me?" Except for going to Wang Kun's house twice in junior high school and visiting his teacher's house during the Chinese New Year, Wang Xiaoquan really has very little experience as a guest. There are very few, especially in a family like Brother Qin's family that may have more rules, and it has never been experienced before. Now that things have come to a head, Wang Xiaoquan is really scared, and he can't help but pitifully ask for help from Brother Qin, who is omnipotent and omniscient in his heart.

"Don't worry, it's just me at home, no one else. My parents divorced and started a new family shortly after I was born. We rarely have contact. I was raised by my grandfather. My grandfather also passed away a few months ago. , so now I live alone. I'm sorry, I didn't tell you this before because I felt it was unnecessary..." Qin Han said in a calm and indifferent tone, with the appearance that it had nothing to do with him, making people feel as if he was talking Like a complete stranger. But just like this, it had nothing to do with him, but it made the shocked Wang Xiaoquan feel painful and tight...

"Ah? No, it doesn't matter..." Wang Xiaoquan did not expect that Qin Han, whom he regarded as the emperor's favored son, would actually With such a rough and tragic life experience, Qin Han seemed to not care at all, but people are not just grass and trees, how can they be ruthless? Who could have not looked forward to the father's love and mother's love that people unconsciously long for when they were ignorant of the world? He, an orphan who had been abandoned since childhood and didn't even know who his biological father and mother were, had longed for and expected him, let alone Qin Han, who knew everything clearly? Perhaps he is more pitiful and painful than himself. When he meets such selfish and cruel parents, he cannot even deceive himself! I'm afraid he has experienced countless painful years of suffering before he can truly let go and truly let go like this, right?

"Haha, don't be sad for me. I don't care for a long time. Don't worry, I'm living a good life now. I'm not lonely at all. I still have your company, right? Xiaoquan, will you always stay with me?" Qin Han Admit it, he is indeed quite despicable, and he will do whatever it takes to achieve his goals, and now he even resorts to the bad trick of pretending to be pitiful to gain sympathy! But he doesn't mind or care. To deal with special people, you have to use special methods. The little guy is too defensive and very insecure. In addition, he is obsessed with family and children deep in his heart. As a man, For a man who cannot conceive offspring and cannot legally enter into a marriage relationship, it is extremely difficult to catch up with the little one! In order to make the road to chase his wife smoother and to get the beauty back as soon as possible, there is nothing wrong with using some innocuous means.