58

When Wang Xiaoquan heard the charging standard, the corners of his mouth twitched unconsciously, Damn, isnt this service fee too expensive? Of course, as a newbie who has just arrived, he will naturally not express his true thoughts. For the next two hours or more, he will have to trouble this handsome guy for help. Offending someone will do him no good!

"I'm sorry to trouble you," Wang Xiaoquan said with an innocent smile on his face. Pretending to be a pig and eating a tiger is his old profession, and he can pick it up anytime and anywhere. "What materials do I need to prepare for household registration? Is there anything else I need after that? Did you do it?" Wang Xiaoquan actually wanted to ask if there is any charge for household registration. He only has a few hundred thousand star coins left now. From the expensive service fee, it is easy to see that the prices in this noodle mall will definitely not be low. !

"The household registration procedure is very simple, as long as the host comes in person for fingerprint and pupil verification, and pays 100,000 star coins." It seems that this brother is also a wealthy owner, and he doesn't blink when he talks about 100,000 star coins. Blinking, looking unconcerned. Little did he know that these words made Wang Xiaoquan's heart twitch and his soul feel weak. It costs 100,000 star coins to register a household. You think this is a fairyland! Of course, he was just grumbling in his heart. As a newbie, it was better to act in accordance with the rules.

Mr. H22 did not know Wang Xiaoquan's inner thoughts, and continued to say slowly: "After completing the household registration, you can rent or buy a store. Of course, if you are not interested in opening a store and settling down in the plane mall, there is nothing else. Now. You can stroll around and buy some alien specialties, or you can go to the chamber of commerce. There are tasks posted on the bulletin board there every day. You can choose to do tasks to earn rewards. Of course, you can also take the opportunity to get to know each other. Alien businessmen, exchange experiences..."

"Well, what is the current house price?" Of course Wang Xiaoquan wants to own a store. He is a very insecure person. Only when he owns his own store, he will I have a sense of belonging to this plane mall, otherwise I would just wander around every time I came here, without even a place to stay. Just thinking about it makes me feel miserable.

"Because there are not many merchants, the house prices in our mall are not very expensive, only 10,000 star coins per square meter. If you ask me, I suggest you pick a suitable store and buy it as soon as possible. I believe you also know that as the price rises, As the number of merchants entering the third level increases, housing prices will only rise higher and higher. I heard that housing prices were very cheap when the first batch of merchants settled in our mall, less than 100 star coins per square meter. How long has it been now? It hasnt happened in ten thousand years, right? It has already risen to 10,000 star coins per square meter! If you dont hurry up, it might even increase in the future..." Seeing Wang Xiaoquan's hesitation, H22 quickly comforted him. Compared with the previous customers who were arrogant and savage in behavior, it was obvious that Wang Xiaoquan's sincere, gentle and respectful attitude pleased the usually indifferent guide, causing him to unconsciously reveal some gossip to Wang Xiaoquan.

"Ah! That's it. Thank you, I will seriously consider it!" Wang Xiaoquan carefully avoided the scary-looking aliens who were speeding or strolling on the street, followed closely in the footsteps of Mr. H22, and thanked him sincerely. This guide is quite kind to give such pertinent advice to a newcomer. If you encounter someone cunning and cunning, he may cheat you.

"You're welcome, this is my obligation and responsibility." Perhaps seeing the fear in Wang Xiaoquan's heart, H22 said warmly: "You don't have to be afraid, they just look different from the people on your planet, but they are actually no different. In In the plane mall, everyone is an equal merchant. You have to adapt as soon as possible. After all, you will have to deal with them often in the future. They just look scary, but in fact most of them have good personalities, just like the green-skinned fat man. Nicknamed Green Fatty, he is the kindest person and many people are his friends. There is also the lady with a snake head and human body. We may think her appearance is scary, but I heard that Sister Hua is famous on their planet. Heres the beauty! H22 seemed to be very familiar with the mall. Many people greeted him along the way. Even Wang Xiaoquan, who was accompanying him, benefited a lot. Many people also smiled and nodded at him (well, maybe that was a smile) Well, forgive our poor little rookie, he has not yet developed the deep skill to distinguish smiles from those weird faces!)