157

Scan the QR code on your mobile phone to download the APP

Read the latest chapters without ads

Scan the QR code on your mobile phone to download the APP

Read the latest chapters without ads

username:password:User registration

front page

martial arts novels

fantasy novel

urban romance

Horror and supernatural

modern literature

Detective reasoning

Science fiction

Travel through the void

Classical masterpieces

historical military

Online game novels

TXT novel download website > Plane Businessman Wang Xiaoquan > 157

fontdefaultblack bodyregular scriptElegant blackEnlightenmentSong Dynasty colordefaultdark purpleAlgae greendark grayblue graymarooncyanrose brownYellowish brownbeigefoggy white sizedefault10pt12pt14pt16pt18pt20pt22pt25pt30pt scrollslowestSlow 2Slow 34 inHit 56 inFast 7Fast 8fast 9fastestbackgrounddefaultwhite snowpitch blackbright yellowlight greengreen grassred pinkdark graybeigeBrownsilver widthdefault85%75%65%50%40%

157

Plane merchant Wang Xiaoquan TXT full set download

Vote for recommendationPrevious chapter ← Chapter list → Next chapterAdd bookmarkNovel errorReport my bookshelf

Latest website: www.sjwx.info

    Chapter 157

    Qin Han arranged things in the company that day, and boarded the flight to J city with Wang Xiaoquan early the next morning. In the past three years, the two of them flew between Beijing and City J at least three or four times a year. They were already familiar with driving, so they didn't need to bother Ning Bin and the others to pick them up. After getting off the plane, they took a taxi directly to Maixiang. Located at the company's headquarters.

    Two years ago, Wang Xiaoquan found a more appropriate time to share his shares equally with Ning Bin and several others. After all, he was in the capital and had many things to do, so he had no energy to pay attention to Maixiangju. However, Ning Bin refused to take it life and death, and the two parties were humble to each other for a long time. In the end, he compromised a little, leaving only 10% of the shares, and left the rest to Ning Bin and Su Jie. He was busy with laboratory matters at the time and didn't pay much attention. But later he and Qin Han returned to J City for the Chinese New Year. Ning Bin and the others mysteriously brought him to a small building with elegant and unique decoration. Before he realized it, Ning Bin and the others quietly came. Maixiangju Co., Ltd. was established!

    Today's Maixiangju is definitely different from what it used to be. Not to mention the branches that have quickly taken root in major cities across the country, nor the rapid momentum of its rapid occupation of the traditional pastry market in major supermarkets, the philanthropic work it has done since its establishment is truly admirable. Most of the clerks in various branches of Maixiangju are orphans with good character and hard life who were selected from the orphanage. Maixiangju has also set up a special love fund to care for orphans and abandoned babies. It not only provides regular fixed-rate assistance to many orphanages with financial difficulties, but also allocates special funds to solve the problem of attending school for orphans with good academic performance. Therefore, even though Maixiangju has risen at lightning speed in just five years, it has really hindered the path of many people. However, because of its good reputation and strong background (the Qin family has always been its strong backing), it still Growing up healthily, the future is even brighter.