36

"Brother Minghui, what's wrong with you?" Wang Xiaoquan saw Li Minghui standing aside in a daze, and he suppressed the impatience in his heart and reminded him loudly. He is still waiting to go home to help, but he doesn't have time to waste time here with unimportant people.

"Ah? Oh, I'm sorry. I was a little lost in my thoughts just now. Where are you going, Xiaoquan? To help in the store?" Li Minghui quickly came back to his senses and asked affectionately. He is no longer the ignorant, sensitive and awkward young man he was five or six years ago. Now he has experienced thousands of sails and is very confident in himself. As long as he is sincere and enthusiastic enough, even if he is a man, Wang Xiaoquan should be able to I won't reject his true feelings. (Hey, where do you get your confidence?)

"Well, if you are busy..." Wang Xiaoquan said apologetically. In fact, in his heart, he wished that Li Minghui could run away as quickly as possible so that he could go home quickly. It's a pity that they are no longer children who can't hide their true likes and dislikes. Even if they don't like each other in their hearts, they won't directly break up with each other.

"Haha, I'm very free today, so I'll go to your store with you..." Li Minghui's seemingly bright smile was slightly unnatural. He suppressed his faintly violent emotions and pretended to be easy-going. said. He has been in the underworld for too long, and in recent years he has been the boss of a small gang. He has long been accustomed to being domineering and using violence to solve problems. How could he not feel the resistance that Wang Xiaoquan could not hide? How could he not understand the meaning of Wang Xiaoquan's unfinished words? If he hadn't been afraid of being even more disgusted and feared by Wang Xiaoquan, he would have lost his temper! If Wang Xiaoquan wasn't the person he had been thinking about for so many years, and if he didn't really want to live a down-to-earth life with Wang Xiaoquan, how could he allow a brat to treat him with such disgust? With his current status, playing with a powerless student is as easy as raising a kitten or puppy. Unfortunately, he does not dare to treat Wang Xiaoquan like this. He is afraid that one day the two of them will be strangers, or even like enemies. !

"Uh, okay, welcome. Brother Minghui, please try the pastries made by Lili herself. It's delicious..." Wang Xiaoquan didn't expect that Li Minghui would follow him to the store. After thinking for a long time, he still couldn't think of anything. Li Minghui simply didn't think too much about what kind of medicine he was selling in his gourd. When the time comes, the soldiers will come to cover up the water and the earth.

"Okay, that girl Lili has been clever and handy since she was a child. I remember that when she was eight years old, she would make dumplings with Aunt Zhao and the others. In the blink of an eye, so many years have passed, and the little girl has grown into a big girl. You kid I have grown up too. He was skinny and small when I was young. Now he is almost as tall as me, and his body is much stronger. He looks like a handsome boy. Tell me, have you got a girlfriend? Is there a girl you like? ?" Li Minghui ignored Wang Xiaoquan's resistance, put his arm around Wang Xiaoquan's shoulders, and asked meaningfully with a smile on his face as if the two brothers were good friends. He had already planned in his mind that if Wang Xiaoquan had a girlfriend or a girl he had a crush on, he would find someone to sabotage it. He knew the little girls in high school best, they were the most immature and unsteady, and their minds were always full of fantasies about some unrealistic things. He randomly sent out a man who looked very rich, rich and handsome to chase her for a while, and it didn't take long. The girl will definitely dump Wang Xiaoquan. If you are unfortunate enough to meet someone who is loyal and unyielding, it would be even simpler. If you don't take the soft one, just give it a hard one and destroy her directly. If you dare to compete with me for a man, huh!

"No, I'm still young and still in school. I don't want to think about it for now. I'll wait until I'm admitted to college..." Wang Xiaoquan hid away without leaving a trace. He was really not used to being with such an enthusiastic Li Minghui. Together, what exactly is wrong with this big brother? Why do you suddenly seem so familiar with him? Showing courtesy for nothing, committing adultery or stealing, Wang Xiaoquan didn't think that this treacherous fox would be kind to him for no reason. This man must have some agenda, but he just didn't know what his purpose was. Could it be their little pastry shop? No, Li Minghui doesn't look down and out. He shouldn't care about their small shop with big tofu cubes, right?