112

Scan the QR code on your mobile phone to download the APP

Read the latest chapters without ads

Scan the QR code on your mobile phone to download the APP

Read the latest chapters without ads

username:password:User registration

front page

martial arts novels

fantasy novel

urban romance

Horror and supernatural

modern literature

Detective reasoning

Science fiction

Travel through the void

Classical masterpieces

historical military

Online game novels

TXT novel download website > Plane Businessman Wang Xiaoquan > 112

fontdefaultblack bodyregular scriptElegant blackEnlightenmentSong Dynasty colordefaultdark purpleAlgae greendark grayblue graymarooncyanrose brownYellowish brownbeigefoggy white sizedefault10pt12pt14pt16pt18pt20pt22pt25pt30pt scrollslowestSlow 2Slow 34 inHit 56 inFast 7Fast 8Fast 9fastestbackgrounddefaultwhite snowpitch blackbright yellowlight greengrass greenred pinkdark graybeigeBrownsilver widthdefault85%75%65%50%40%

112

Plane merchant Wang Xiaoquan TXT full set download

Vote for recommendationPrevious chapter ← Chapter list → Next chapterAdd bookmarkNovel errorReport my bookshelf

Latest website: www.sjwx.info

    Chapter 112

    "Ajie, Xiaolin, Xiaoming, go and see Xiaobin, we are fine. We flew all night last night, and now we feel a little tired. Let's go to the room to rest for a while... ..." Wang Xiaoquan hesitated for a moment, but in the end he didn't get up and chase him out. Maybe Ning Bin just couldn't accept it for the moment. If he goes there now, it might be self-defeating.

    "Oh, okay, Brother Qin, Brother Xiaoquan, you guys have a good rest. Let's meet at noon. Lili has to prepare a delicious meal in advance..." Su Jie, Li Ming and the others all felt quite embarrassed. The sofa felt soft and comfortable just now. , now I just feel like sitting on pins and needles. They also wanted to go out for a walk and calm down, but they were afraid of embarrassing Wang Xiaoquan and Qin Han, so they endured the awkwardness and sat there. After hearing Wang Xiaoquan's words, he was naturally very happy. After a few words, he rubbed oil on his soles and moved away smoothly.

    After chatting with Li Li for a few more words, Wang Xiaoquan took Qin Han and returned to the bedroom dejectedly. Although no one has lived in it for nearly a month, this bedroom is still very neat and clean. It can be seen that Li Li has been cleaning the room carefully for him even if he is not at home. Thinking of this, Wang Xiaoquan felt both warm and sour in his heart. Although the status of Ning Bin and the others in his heart was not comparable to that of Qin Han, even though the close relationship between them was established when he took the initiative to reach out to Ning Bin and the others. Although he had to hold on when making a difficult decision, he still kept these friends who had grown up together in his heart after all. He liked the feeling of being genuinely cared for by others, and was also delighted that they called him "Brother Xiaoquan" with respect and admiration. If Ning Bin and the others chose to stay away from each other because of his affair with Qin Han, although he would not regret it, he would still feel regretful and heartache from the bottom of his heart.