62

Qin Han's residence is on the fifth floor. It's not too high or too low. It's just a few steps away from the elevator. Different from the warm decoration of a small suburban villa, this house obviously looks cooler. The entire house is dominated by black and white, with shiny black floors, pale walls and ceilings, black leather sofas, white tables and chairs, and a black bar... It looks simple and elegant with distinct colors, but it also has a sense of solemnity and desolation. .

Qin Han is a bit of a germophobe. Although he lives alone, the house is still very clean and tidy, and there is no clue that this is a bachelor's residence. Perhaps because he doesn't live there all the time, this house isn't very popular. It's only early October now. As soon as Wang Xiaoquan walked in, he felt a cold air flowing directly to his feet. It wasn't until Qin Han turned on the air conditioner that it felt better.

"What would you like to drink?" Qin Han asked warmly after Wang Xiaoquan sat down on the sofa. The house is cleaned on time every day by part-time workers. In addition to cleaning and drying the clothes, they are also responsible for replenishing the refrigerator with ingredients, drinks, etc. Therefore, even if Qin Han did not prepare in advance, the house is still clean and tidy, and there is still food in the refrigerator. Drinks for them to eat.

"Sprite..." Wang Xiaoquan was really thirsty after eating too much spicy food.

Qin Han went to the kitchen to cut a plate of fruit, poured two more glasses of Sprite, and quickly returned to the living room with the tray.

"You drink first, I'll go find the disc..." Qin Han actually wanted to hold Wang Xiaoquan and talk for a while, but he also knew that the curiosity of the young man in the restless period of youth had been aroused. If If he goes back on his words again, he will probably lose his wife and lose his troops, which will make Wang Xiaoquan more curious about the opposite sex.

"Well..." Wang Xiaoquan responded pretending to be indifferent. In fact, he was very excited, but he was too embarrassed to show it. Although he has accepted Qin Han and regards Qin Han as his best friend and brother, Qin Han still gives him a different feeling from Wang Kun and Ning Bin. If he were with Wang Kunningbin and the others, Wang Xiaoquan felt that he would definitely not be embarrassed. He might have already shouted to start quickly, and laughed tacitly with them with a lewd expression. The feeling of being with Qin Han was completely different. He always felt a little unable to let go. He didn't know what the shyness deep in his heart was about. Could it be the age gap? Or maybe it has something to do with Qin Han's temperament? Qin Han has always been personable and polite. People like him always remind people of beautiful things, but peeking at pornographic films? Its really a strong sense of violation to be associated with someone like Qin Han! While Wang Xiaoquan was eating fruit and drinking Sprite, he was thinking awkwardly. Maybe this is the reason for his shyness?

Wang Xiaoquan was sitting in the living room and thinking wildly, while at the same time, Qin Han was busy rummaging through boxes and cabinets in the storage room. Qin Han hadn't touched that kind of disc for a long time, and the box in the storage room had been seen by his friends before. He lived with his grandfather since he was a child, and his parents ignored him. Since his grandfather was busy with the company's affairs, he didn't care much about him. In addition, their ancestral home was too far away from the school, so he had a separate life at a very young age. residence. His unfettered and free life aroused the envy of many friends at the time. Friends who had strict family control and wanted to do "bad things" loved to gather with him. At that time, he had not yet developed into the state of being "invulnerable to bullets" and "invulnerable to all poisons". At that time, he was afraid of being alone in a big house, so he always liked to invite a group of children to come to his place for gatherings, and he participated Although there were not many, the noisy scenes would always make the silence in the big room disappear. He enjoyed the loneliness of being in the bustle. Although as time went by, the boys each had their own "doghouses" and their gathering place was also changed to the club, but the things they left behind were still with him, and he had no time to throw them away. , piled directly in the storage room.