25

"Are you excited Mags?" Hermione asks the blonde who was currently attempting to tame Hermione's curls

"Well, I'm going with a hot guy so I suppose a bit of nerves is normal right?"

"You're nervous?" Hermione snorts. "I am going with an internationally famous Quidditch Player"

"And he's a very lucky man,"

"I should have gone with the pink," Hermione says, looking at herself in the mirror.

"And steal my colour?"

"It was a different shade!"

"The periwinkle suits you, so shut up and accept that you are a very gorgeous witch who is way out of Viktor Krum's league. International Quidditch player or not"

"You don't like him?"

"He's eighteen asking a fifteen-year-old girl to a ball," Maggie says, moving a few strands of Hermione's hair as she twists a few parts into a small knot. "Of course I'm not a big fan of his"

"I thought you were so interested in his Quidditch abilities?"

"That's until I discovered his interest in underage witches,"

"Do you think I should go through with the date?"

"That is up to you," Maggie says. "You're your own person and I know you're smart enough to make good choices. Just promise me one thing?"

"What?"

"He whips out his wand you run in the other direction,"

"Maggie!"

"What?!"

︵‿︵‿︵‿︵︵‿︵‿︵‿︵︵‿︵‿︵‿︵

As Maggie descends down the stairs and steps into the common room, Fred finds himself instantly captivated. Her beauty is otherworldly - if the goddess Persephone were to ever walk the earth, she would bear an uncanny resemblance to Maggie. Fred's mouth runs dry as he takes in her stunning features.

The dress she was wearing had a subtle shade of pink that resembled a nude tone. It was a beautiful dress that had been embellished with intricate flowers, reflecting a gentle blend of white and pink shades.

Her hair, cascading in soft waves, framed her face like a halo. Light makeup highlighted her features, giving her an effortlessly radiant glow.

A subtle pink-silver shimmer graced her eyelids, adding a touch of enchantment to her gaze. Her lips were adorned with light pink lipstick, topped with a delicate shimmer of gloss that enhanced their natural allure.

"Maggie, you look amazing," Fred says.

He gently grabs Maggie's wrist before sliding a small bracelet on her wrist, a pink and white threaded bracelet resting on her wrist and she smiles at Fred before pressing a soft kiss to his lips.