Miscellaneous 1

Hereditary Feats in Cenferum

Some families in Cenferum possess powers inherited from their ancestors, which characterize these families, and some even become famous as a result. However, being born into a particular family is not a guarantee of having one of these great powers; only a small percentage develops them, and even fewer can master them.

Let's go through the list:

Beneath each power are the names of the characters who wield them in this book.

BLOOD COMPASS

Character: Violentina

A power reserved for more isolated families dedicated to hunting.

Every time a member of this family tastes the blood of a creature (whether an animal or a person), a guidance system similar to that of ducks, who always know which way is north, activates. However, instead of knowing which way is north like ducks, Trackers sense the trail of quantum particles left by their target.

Thus, by following this trail, Trackers always know which way the tracked individual is, as long as not too much time has passed. It is estimated that the most powerful trackers can trace their targets up to three years after cataloging their genetic code.

 It is estimated that the most powerful trackers can trace their targets up to three years after cataloging their genetic code

Conceptual image of Violentina