5-Help, I'm Still At The Restaurant

Please don't be ghost readers and make some comments :)

Two members of their Cabin accompanied the girl and the rest kept walking.

They reached the river and crossed it, when they crossed to the other side of Zephyros Creek, they started running. For now, the enemy didn't notice them, but soon they will. They run for 15 minutes and reached a clearing with stones and there, on top of one, was the Red Flag guarded by campers.

One had a bow in hand, so he was from Cabin 7, and the other one didn't have any weapon in hand, but Liz recognized the girl as one of Katie's sisters.

"We need to be careful, the boy will shoot us if he sees us and the girl can trap us to the ground with roots" she said to the group "Here's the plan. Some will surround the place and make sure there's no one else near. Jason and Phoebe, can you distract them with some other people?"

"Your wish is my command" Jason said with a curtsy and separated some campers to take with him.

"Malcolm and Charlie will come with me, we will attack them from the back and throw the Flag to you guys" she explained and Phoebe nodded in understanding "When you have it, run, we will form a defend formation around you and go back to our side. To the ones that will guard, when you hear my horn, run back to where we came from"

Everyone nodded and went to their positions. Malcolm, Beckendorf and Liz went to the back and waited for Phoebe and Jason.

"I'll take care of the 7 boy" Beckendorf said to the others

"I'll take care of the Demeter girl" Malcolm said "Liz, you grab the flag"

"Okey" she said. She waited a second and got up from their hiding place "Come on"

They jogged to the stones and climbed them while they helped each other. They hide behind a stone near the flag, they could see the boy on the left and the girl on the right a little further down to the sides.  They heard a scream and saw how the guards turned their attention to something in front of them.

"Now" Malcolm said and jumped to the other stone. They separated and jumped to the guard's stone while Liz jumped to the stone in the middle. The boy from 7 shot an arrow to Phoebe before being kicked in the back by Beckendorf.

Liz grabbed the flag and threw it to Jason, who caught it in the air and started running away. She grabbed a white horn with gold details that was tied on her hip and blew it twice, making a loud sound of two tones.

The horn's sound echoed through the entire forest, letting know her team that they had the flag and leaving the other team wondering what traps did Liz put this time, not knowing she didn't put any.

"Come on!" Luke yelled at the group under his command. "χρέωση!"

They were fighting some of Demeter, Dionysus and Ares children on the enemy's side but not so far from the river.

While Liz and Jason lead the group to their side and Luke kept in line the enemy team, Percy was running to the river and Clarisse La Rue followed him. When they reached the river, they started fighting and Percy accidentally broke her spear, a gift from her father, and she got furious. She grabbed him by the armor and was going to punch him, but a lot of screams stopped her.

A little further away, Liz was carrying the flag with Luke and Jason by her side and the group following them and the enemy on their tails. They jumped the river and nailed the flag to the floor, the flag turned from the color Red with a spear and a boar's head,  to Silver with a Caduceus on it. Everyone cheered and applauded.

"Not bad hero" Annabeth said to Percy and made herself visible, she had been with Percy all this time without him knowing it. He got angry at her and she helped him up.