6-Don't Blame Me, Love Made Me Crazy

Please don't be ghost readers and make some comments  :)

Four days had passed since Percy, Annabeth and Grover left for the quest, and Camp was a total chaos.

When the news of the war got around, everyone started taking sides, as Dionysus predicted, and there's been a lot of fights ever since.

"Liz!" Castor and Pollux, Dionysus' twin sons of Liz's age, where running to the strawberry fields where she was working with Connor "Liz!"

"What's wrong?" She asked dropping the basket to the floor.

"Clarisse! She's fighting with Lee! Malcolm sent us to come find you" Pollux explained with his hands on his knees.

"Where?"

"Arena" Castor said before dropping to the ground.

Liz looked back at Connor who was watching the scene.

"Go, I'll cover you" he said grabbing Liz's basket.

Liz ran as fast as she could to the Arena, luckily, it wasn't that far. When she entered through the big entrance without doors, she could see in the middle a group of people surrounding something. Everyone was screaming and some were cheering.

Outside the circle she could see Michael Yew being held up for some of Cabin 4. Katie was in front of him talking to him and saw Liz running their way. She walked up to her wearing an armor.

"We were training, but then Lee said a stupid joke about the war that made Clarisse mad and they just started fighting. We tried to stop them, but Clarisse attacked us and her siblings would get in our way!" She explained while Liz slowed down a little but didn't stop "Will is hurt!"

That made Liz push people out of her way and make it through the fight. Mark Yang, a son of Ares, tried to stop her but she pushed him away and threw him to the floor.

Lee was on the floor with a broken bleeding nose and several cuts in his arms and legs, Clarisse had some cuts but weren't as bad. Lee didn't stand a chance against Clarisse, he was a son of Apollo, but managed to scrape by. Clarisse rose her sword to the air and was going to attack him but Liz took her sword out and placed it in front of hers, stoping her movement mid-way. The sound of the clashing swords echoed in all the Arena and suddenly everyone was silent.

Clarisse looked at her surprised and a little scared, while Liz looked at her furiously. She kicked her on her stomach, making her step back and put her sword down.

"That's enough Clarisse" she said and turned to help Lee.

He grabbed her hand and got up. Some of his siblings came running and took him out of the middle. Liz heard a scream behind her and feet moving, and her senses came to life.

She ducked, turned around to be behind Clarisse and kicked her in her lower back, throwing her to the ground.

She looked at the campers surrounding her and watching them.

"Class is over!" She screamed so everyone would hear "Everyone go back to your activities! Now!"

The crowd walked away and went different ways. Michael, Katie and Malcolm stayed along with Clarisse.

"Couldn't you stop the fight?" Liz asked Malcolm that was walking to her "Instead of sending the twins?"

"Clarisse wouldn't have stopped for me"

"It's true" she said getting up "I would have smashed his bones"

"Oh yeah, because that's exactly what we need Clarisse!" Katie screamed at her and Clarisse started walking her way.