7-I Never Trust A Narcissist⚡️

Please don't be ghost readers and make some comments  :)

"Do you have an appointment?" He asked her tilting his head. She looked at him and snorted.

"I don't" she said and put her hands on the table "But if you don't want to be responsible for thousands of lives that will end in the war, you are going to let me through"

The man's face turned pale and swallowed. He opened a drawer and gave her a round key.

"Use it in the elevator, floor 600"

"Thank you" she grabbed it and looked at the time behind him. 23:33

She ran to the elevator and stood in front of the doors. She'd never seen how Dionysus opened the door or what he did to get to Olympus. There were no doorknob, she started looking around, she saw a round button next to them and pressed it. The doors opened and she ran inside, she looked at a wall full of buttons, and above them, there was a small round space. She stood on her tiptoes and turned the key. Another button appeared next to it with the number 600.

She pressed it and the elevator moved. She stood watching the number of the floor go up and mentally she was counting the seconds, which turned to minutes.

When she reached the 600 floor almost 8 minutes had passed and she was almost dry from the rain. She stepped out and started running through Olympus. She'd already been there so she didn't stop to look around. She ran to the Throne Room, which unfortunately was very far and there were a lot of stairs, but she was trained well.

As she ran, she could hear her own heart trying to get out of her chest. She was nervous, if she didn't make it in time, there will be a war. That made her run even faster.

She made it to the stairs and started running up. At the top, there were clouds with thunders. The more closer she got, the more shouting she heard. There were a lot of voices arguing, she couldn't figure how many. She could make out some words, but most of them she couldn't. She was almost at the top when she heard a man scream "IT IS ALMOST TIME"

"NO! WAIT!" She screamed at the top of her lungs and the voices silent. They stopped arguing and the thunders could barely be heard.

She reached the last step and reached the Throne Room. She took a deep breath trying to compose herself, and kept walking.

"Oh, for the love of..." Hera said as she turned away, she was standing near his husband.

The Throne Room had 12 Thrones positioned in a U form, one for each of the Olympian Gods, only one was empty. She figured it was Dionysus Throne because it was on the left, where the men were, and it had vines.

In the room, there were 11 persons. There were 5 women and 6 men. At the far end of the room, there was a Throne bigger than the others, and Zeus was standing in front of it wearing a black suit. To his right, not as close as Hera, stood Poseidon, with his Trident in hand.

On the left side, standing in front of their Thrones, were Hermes, Hephaestus, Apollo and Ares. On the right side, also standing in front of their Thrones, were Demeter, Athena, Artemis and Aphrodite.

And all of them, were looking at Liz.

She stopped walking when she reached the first line of Thrones.

"Good Evening" she said trying to sound polite. This time, she couldn't insulte or offend Zeus, or any God. So, she put a fake smile on her face.

"How are you feeling tonight?" She asked looking around. Some Gods, like Zeus-Hera-Demeter-Athena, were looking at her annoyed and angry. Others, like Apollo-Hermes-Aphrodite-Artemis, were trying to hide a laugh, they were probably thinking that this meeting would go as the others usually go. And others, like Poseidon-Hephaestus-Ares, were looking at her with a little of surprise and indifference.