3-And I Can Go Anywhere I Want, Just Not Home

Please don't be ghost readers and make some comments  :)

Liz tried to hold her tears as she hugged everyone and thanked them.

After that, everyone ate marshmallows and danced. She was with her friends enjoying her last night at camp, the last night in her home.

Liz walked to where the adults were. They were sitting in the first row talking and watching the campers. Hestia stood up and hugged Liz.

"I am so sorry for what my brother did to you, he shouldn't have been so harsh" she said to her and kissed her cheek "I will miss you, as I'm sure everyone else will"

"Thank you Essie" she smiled and sat between her and Dionysus.

"What's that quest Chiron told me about?" She asked her.

"It's a quest I have to do. I will leave at dawn and be on the ocean for a couple of months, not sure how long"

"It doesn't have a deadline?" She asked confused

"Well, you could say that it has, but it's very far" she explained looking at the stars "Still, everything can change pretty quickly"

"Why do you have to do it alone?"

"Um, I just have to" she shrugged trying not to worry. Hestia was asking too many questions. She can't be suspecting it's the same quest she did, right?

"And, who gave it to you?" Hestia stared at her face and Liz avoided eye contact.

"No one, it's a quest I assigned myself" she lied and saw that Beckendorf was alone "I'm going with Beckendorf, he's alone"

She stood up and went with Beckendorf to talk.

"You were right, she's hiding something" Hestia said looking at Liz from the other side of the Amphitheater.

"She didn't tell us who gave this quest to her, because it's obvious that someone gave it to her, she didn't tell us what is about, she says that she has to do it on her own, she has been preparing for it for months and never told us, she said that it was to find out who she was and she didn't went to the Oracle" Chiron explained in a low voice staring at the girl who was having a serious talk with Beckendorf, who was explaining something to her and she just nodded.

"What kind of quest is that?" Dionysus asked confused.

"I may have an idea" Hestia mumbled so low that no one listened.

She stared at the 14 year old girl with long black hair and beautiful green eyes, who appeared at camp in a mysterious way, was the best fighter at camp, had unnatural strength and was unclaimed.

Hestia always had suspicions, the resemblance was simply too much and the fact that she was unclaimed made it possible. But that was all she ever had, suspicions, nothing confirmed.

Long, long ago, after they defeated their father, Rhea told their children a secret. A secret that they sweared on the River Styx to never tell anyone. Her siblings didn't pay much attention to it and forgot it with time, but Hestia didn't.

She couldn't forget, what her return represents was too important to forget, what she represents. Not only her return means a terrible war, the Second Titan War, the return of Kronos. But it also means a fight in Olympus, Zeus was King of the Gods because he was the most powerful as the sixth son. If she returns, Zeus will no longer be the most powerful, and she could fight for the position of Queen of the Gods.

It couldn't.

She blinked away her thoughts and turned to see Chiron.

"How's the situation with Thalia's Tree going?" She asked curious to distract herself.