4-You're On Your Own Kid, Yeah You Can Face This

Please don't be ghost readers and make some comments  :)

Day 7

Liz has been on the ocean for a week. For now she didn't encounter any monster, but that could change really fast.

She put her hand on the cold blue water, the current was in her favor. She's been lucky, the sun was high and the wind was also in her favor. The only problem was the sleeping part.

Being asleep for thousands of years left side effects, that's why Liz drops asleep in the middle of something if she didn't sleep at least 8 hours. Like the normal people do.

But she couldn't fall asleep in the middle of the ocean alone. Every time she slept, she woke up in another place, going to the wrong direction.

That's another thing Liz didn't understand, she didn't know where she was going, but she could tell if she was heading the wrong direction. It's like a part of her knows where the Island is, the part that it's connected to it.

She was sitting next to the rope with a green bikini that matched her eyes and the red bandana Percy gave her on her hair, keeping it out of her face. She was eating the strawberries Pollux gave her and staring at the ocean.

She was bored.

She tried using her powers, but she couldn't. Rhea told her that her powers will appear once she knows what she's Goddess of, but she tried anyway.

Day 19

"Oh golly, the road is getting bumpy

Cause I got me some friends who just

Can't. Get. Along.

Oh dear, when the team is getting grumpy

The trick to getting through it

Is singing this song

And I don't know

The rest of this song"

She sang clapping her hands.

She was lying down on the boat looking at the open sky.

"I wonder if they found out a way to heal Thalia's Pine" she thought out loud. Now that she was alone, she made that an habit.

Day 23

She was in the same place as always, that room with a table for two, the golden crib with white courtains and the doors to the balcony opened.

"How was your day, little crow?"

"Will you stop saying that?" She hissed while she rolled her ayes at him.

"Stop being nice? I cannot little crow, I am always nice"

"Oh please! You're not fooling anyone"

She tried to opened the doors that lead to the hallway but failed.

"Why would you want to leave this room, little crow?" He asked and walked up to her.

"Why would I want to stay, if you're here?" She asked and kept trying to open the doors.

"Because this is your room" he said and opened his arms "You do not see it?"