13-I Just Wanna Stay In That Lavender Haze

Please don't be ghost readers and make some comments  :)

Liz kept studying maps and training. She also started to swim a lot, in case of emergencies. Charlie was most of his time in the forges making the boat. They still shared breakfast and trained together. She was happy that she finally had someone to be in this time of the year that wasn't thousands of years old.

She was in her cabin doing her hair for the Winter Solstice, which was today. She was wearing a red Greek Dress with a golden belt and armbands. She pulled her front hair to the back with braids and made a bun with them, she left two strands of her hair next to her face. She was wearing golden sandals with a little heel.

She heard a nock on the door and walked to it.

"Ready?" Beckendorf said waiting for her "You look pretty"

"Thanks Charlie, you too" she smiled and they walked together to Thalia's Pine.

There were others Campers going as well, in total they were 18. Everyone got in the cars and went to Olympus.

It was 19:30 when they got to the there. Liz went to the elevator with Beckendorf, Dionysus, Chiron and other campers.
She couldn't help herself from staring at her mom's Palace when she was walking to the Throne Room, where the party was always held.

She remembered which was her Palace because of the Balcony, which she found after looking for a while. She pinched Beckendorf's arm and nodded her head to the Little green Palace on their right. Beckendorf understood the message and stared at it in awe.

When they reached the Throne room, Zeus welcomed them and gave a speech. The Olympians were sitting in their Thrones dressed up for the party. When Zeus finished his speech, music started playing and they changed into human forms to not step on anyone.

Liz and Beckendorf went to the drinks table and grabbed cokes. They spent the night talking and laughing. Hephaestus went to talk to his son and Liz walked away to give them privacy. She saw Dionysus with Ariadna and smiled at the pair, she had met the woman and she was very kind to her.

"They look happy" someone said and she turned to see Poseidon next to her. He was wearing Greek white clothes with a golden crown. She couldn't ignore the resemblance the father had with his son. She also couldn't forget that the man next to her was her brother.

"Yeah, they do"

They looked at each other for a moment before he spoke again.

"I wanted to tell you thank you" he said standing in front of her "Without you my son would have failed his quest and I would be in a war right now. I owe you"

"I'll remember that" she told him. Normally, she would tell him that he didn't, but she was going on a quest to the sea. She wasn't going to refuse help from the sea God "And I'm sure your son would've find a way to succeed. He's a great kid"

"He is" he looked down at the floor thoughtful and then remembered something "Last time, you said you had pending things to do. What are them?"

"Just one. You'll see it later" she grinned making him chuckle.

"Have a good holiday, Elizabeth" he started to walk away but she spoke before he left.

"Actually, I'm gonna spend the Holidays with Percy and his mom" she said smiling.

"Really?" He asked surprised.

"Yeah, he invited me, since I always spend them at Camp" she added and crossed her arms.

"Have great time then, I know his mother will love you" he said with a grin "She is also a strong and independent woman"

He walked away leaving her there with a big smile. That was one of the best compliments she'd ever received.