13-And All The Pieces Fall, Right Into Place

Please don't be ghost readers and make some comments :)

"Thea?!" Hestia was screaming from far away "Theodora! Answer me!"

Thea rolled her eyes and walked slowly to the entrance, listening to her sister's screams.

"Theodora?! Theado-" she stopped screaming in the middle of her name and a door slammed close.

Thea walked slowly to the entrance and didn't find her sister, so she opened the main door and walked outside. Standing where they always trained, was her sister with Hades.

They were talking but she couldn't hear, and Hestia couldn't see her with her back to her. Hades looked up and saw her standing at the top of the stairs with her arms crossed, staring at them from above with a blank face. Her eyes were green, but right know, they looked like they had some golden spots.

Hades admitted to himself that it was a shocking image, with Thea staring at them like that and her big temple behind her. It would've made mortals shake in fear, but Hades wasn't a mortal.

Hestia saw that her brother was looking at something behind her and she turned to see her sister staring at them. She clenched her fists and walked to her.

"Where the hell were you?!" She asked furiously with Hades walking behind her "Did you not hear me screaming for you?!"

"I heard you, the fishes heard you, the people in China heard you" she replied sarcastically and her sister stood in front of her.

"Very funny, Thea" Hestia hugged her tightly and pushed her, but she barely moved "Do you know how worried I was?!"

"What is he doing here?" She asked looking behind her, meeting her eyes with Hades who smiled at her.

"I am here to help you, Little Sister" he said standing beside Hestia.

"You told him?!" She turned to Hestia who rolled her eyes.

"He figured it out on his own"

"I am very smart" he added smiling proudly. Thea looked at him and raised her eyebrow.

"If he figured it out, is there a way the others did, or will, too?" She asked her sister.

"Do not worry about our siblings, Little Sister" Hades said giving her a side hug "They don't even know you did the mission"

"The Sea God knows I was on a mission, and he left me alone a day before the Throne appeared" Thea said looking at his hands in her shoulder with a frown "He promised me to come back after the meeting was over, when he can't find me, he's gonna figure it out"

"And he may tell our brother" Hestia mumbled.

"So?" Hades shrugged his shoulders "They find out about her, what is the worst that could happen?"

"You don't realize it, do you?" Thea asked narrowing her eyes.

"If our youngest brother finds out that he isn't the last child of Rhea and Kronos, that there's someone who could steal his place in Olympus, he's going to try to destroy her, or the people around her" Hestia explained to him "And even more if they find out that she had a curse that-"

She stopped herself before she finished, but it didn't matter. Hades frowned and looked between his sisters.

"That...what?"

"I used to have a curse that said that I was going to serve father once I woke up, or go back to the sleeping spell" Thea explained looking down.

"Used to? What do you mean?"