12-I'm Dying To See How This One Ends

Please don't be ghost readers and make some comments  :)

A little girl was sitting on the sand of a lake hugging her legs. She looked around at the people who were whispering about her. She lowered her head and ignored them.

Someone sat down next to her and tapped her shoulder gently. She looked up and saw a boy a year older than her, with dark skin and dark hair, who was smiling at her.

"Hi, I'm Charles Beckendorf" he introduced himself but the girl didn't understand what he was saying "I heard you don't speak. Can you understand me?"

The girl didn't made any movement that made him believe he was right.

"I guess not" he said and started moving his hands to the sand to stand up "Wait here, don't move, I'm going to find a book to help you"

He ran away and she rested her head on her knees with tears in her eyes, thinking that he didn't want to be her friend.

Thea woke up from the dream and smiled, that was the best dream she ever had. She stood up and put on a black short with a blue crochet top and sandals.

"I have to ask Essie to bring me some shoes" she whispered to herself and left the temple.

She didn't know what time it was, so she wondered a little through the forest, but not too far from the Temple. She looked at the top of the trees and saw how the sunlight passed through them.

She loved the Island, it made her feel safe and peaceful, she felt like home. Thea could feel her connection to her Island, the Island where she rested for thousands of years. She decided it needed a name, so she started thinking of ideas.

She wanted her Island to be a safe place where the Demigods could go to in emergencies. She closed her eyes and imagined the Island full of people, demigods, centaurs and satyrs living in peace without fear of monsters. She imagined a copy of the Cabins and the activities here on the island, and an area at the roots of a mountain where the satyrs and Centaurs lived happily in a little town. She imagined herself living on the island, on a White House, with two floors, and a big table on her garden where she could eat with her friends and family.

She decided Vαός fitted the Island perfectly. Her Island will be the Sanctuary of the demigods and the other species that needed a safe space.

She felt Hestia trying to teleport so she gave her access and ran to the temple. When she got there Hestia was looking around and stopped when she saw her.

"Where were you?"

"Sorry, I wanted to walk a little" she said and kissed her cheek "Hey, guess what, I named the Island"

"Really? What did you named it?" She asked curious.

"Vαός"

"Sanctuary, I like it" she nodded in acceptance "Is that what you are going to do with this?"

"Yep"

"I'm glad"

They started trying different ways for her to use her powers and Hestia told her about her meeting with Dionysus, which made her laugh.

"None of this is working" Hestia said after they stopped trying.

"I'm hungry, can we eat?" She asked her older sister and she nodded "Thanks, come, I have sandwiches"

She lead her sister to her temple.

"Ah, yes, I read that it was your temple when we were training. Is this where you're sleeping?" She said while they climbed the stairs.