12-Now We Got Problems, And I Don't Think We Can Solve Them

Please don't be ghost readers and make some comments :)

Annabeth, Percy, Luke and Liz made a plan. Annabeth and Liz will keep an eye on Clarisse while Luke and Percy go to tell Chiron about her. When Annabeth and Liz were alone in the middle of the crowd between the cabins, Liz leaned over her and whispered in her ear.

"Why don't we separate, so we can surround Clarisse and prevent her from escaping?"

"Good idea"

"I'll take the west side and you the east, okay?" Annabeth nodded and they went different ways.

Liz started getting closer to Apollo's Cabin, on the left side, and started running to the forest when no one was looking.

She stopped running when she heard voices in the forest. She got behind a tree and looked at the pair.

"You're a hero, Percy Jackson" Luke clapped his shoulder "All of this is because of you"

"Thanks, but, I couldn't have done it without Grover or Annabeth" Percy said awkwardly.

"Here, I got something for you" Luke said and took out a box from his pocket "Take it as your welcome gift"

"What is it?" He asked looking at it.

"Open it"

Percy did and fell to the ground, crawling back. The box fell to the floor and out crawled something glistening black about the size of a hand. A scorpion.

"Pit scorpions can jump up to 15 feet, it's stinger can pierce right through your clothes. You'll be dead in sixty seconds" Luke explained dryly "You should have died in Tartarus, Percy"

"What? I don't under-" Percy stopped talking and looked up at Luke with a betrayal look "It's you. You're the traitor. You're the lightning thief"

"Yes, and everything would've worked if it weren't for you. The Gods are monsters, and it's time for someone to put an end to them" Luke proclaimed with anger.

Liz watched the scene from behind the tree, hoping to get more information on Kronos plan.

"You're working with Kronos" Percy said in disbelief.

"Kronos opened my eyes to the truth. We're gonna help Kronos bring the Golden Age back. Stealing the bolt and the helm was easy, for what's next to come, is more complicated. And we don't need you ruining our plans. We can't risk you fulfilling The Big Prophecy"

"What- what are you talking about?" Percy asked confused while he stared at the scorpion, who was climbing up his arm.

"Goodbye Percy. There's a new Golden Age coming, but you won't be part of it" Luke said and walked away.

Just before the scorpion took a bite, Liz threw a dagger at it. She ran to Percy and removed the scorpion.

"Are you okay?" She asked worried. Percy nodded and she turned around to go with Luke, who heard the little scream the scorpion made when it died.

"Liz-"

"Only friends call me like that" she instantly said furious "How low did you fall, Luke? You were going to kill a twelve years old!"

"He's not just a kid! He's the one of the prophecy, you know it" he screamed defensively.

"I don't recognize you anymore" Liz whispered with a blank face.

"He needs to die, Liz. Stay out of it" he pulled out his sword and pointed at Percy who was standing behind Liz.

She pulled out her belt that turned to her sword and stood in a fight pose.