6-So, Hey, Let's Be Friends

Please don't be ghost readers and make some comments :)

Liz opened her eyes suddenly and coughed out the water inside her lungs. She could feel her throat filled with water and her neck hurted terrible.

"It is okay. You are safe now" a male voice said.

She felt a hand rubbing her back on a circle pattern and giving her gentle pats now and then. It was comforting.

She kept coughing all the water and tried to look up. Her vision was blurry but she saw a silhouette of a man with a beard and a light blue shirt.

•——•——•🏛️•——•——•

When Liz woke up she placed a hand on her neck, it caused her a horrible pain. She groaned and opened her eyes slowly.

She was on the front part of her boat, water surrounded her, the sky was gray but it wasn't raining. It wasn't cold but it wasn't exactly warm. She took her hands to her arms and felt a light fabric on her, which was weird because she didn't remember wearing a t-shirt with long sleeves.

"You were shivering" someone said.

She sat down and looked around. Next to the rope, Poseidon was sailing the boat with a white muscular t-shirt.

"What happened?" She took her hand to her forehead. Now that she was sitting, she could see the light blue shirt that she was wearing.

"A storm happened. I found you in the middle of the ocean sinking deeper and deeper. The boat was with the sail down and a lot of the parts broken" he explained while he moved the sail. He stared at her with a frown "You really do not remember?"

"No"

"You need to eat some Ambrosia. If the blow against the waves caused any serious cerebral damage, you need to heal it as soon as possible" he explained looking at her.

Liz tried to stand up but her head hurt more, she groaned and sat back down. Poseidon stood up and made her open her eyes. He grabbed her golden necklace and used it to reflect light. He stared at her pupils seeing if they responded.

"One of them does, the other does not, do you have any Ambrosia?" He said putting back the necklace softly.

"On that plank. The blue tapper" she pointed at a plank on her left and closed her eyes again.

He opened it and grabbed the tapper. He kneeled down next to her and gave her a little of Ambrosia.

She ate it and it tasted like the chocolate cake she had at her mother's Palace.

Her head still hurt so she grabbed another piece of Ambrosia. When she was done eating it and went to grab another one, Poseidon closed the tapper and put it back.

"You cannot eat a lot. It can kill a demigod if consumed a lot" he said and went back next to the rope.

"Well, good thing I'm not a demigod" she said looking at him.

"What?" He asked confused while staring at her.

"It was a joke" she said and he relaxed his shoulders "So you would give me more Ambrosia"

"Ah, funny" he said seriously.

Liz groaned and placed her head on her knees. All the memories started coming back and it made her head hurt even more. A storm, the food flew away, the boat went to a wave, she asked for help, she crashed into the ocean and her neck bones broke.

She died.

That's why her neck hurt so bad.

She looked up at Poseidon who was sitting in front of her looking ahead.