7-Magnificently Cursed

Please don't be ghost readers and make some comments  :)

Day 13 after waking up

They were in the middle of a storm. It wasn't a bad storm thanks to Poseidon that was controlling it and the waves, but they were wet from head to toes.

Poseidon was also controlling the currents so they would go much faster.

Liz wondered if she would be as powerful as he was, being able to control all the things that he's controlling now. She looked at him, his face was normal, no sign of effort or tiredness. Like what he was doing was the easiest thing in the world.

"What is wrong with my face?" He asked amused when he saw her.

"How are you able to control the storm, the waves and the current and not look tired?" She asked him and he laughed a little.

"It does not require a lot of effort, although it seems like it does" he replied and moved the sail "Check the left wings for me, please"

"You got it water boy" she said and peered through the water "They're alright!"

Day 18

Liz ducked and arched her sword to hit in the chest. He grabbed it and threw her to the water. She felt the water hit her back and gripped her sword, the water started moving, it pushed her out of the ocean and she landed on her feet in the boat.

"Stop doing that!" She screamed at him while he grinned "It's not a fair fight"

He ignored her and they kept fighting. He attacked, she dodged and attacked.

They've been fighting for the last hour, Liz was a great fighter, but Poseidon with his trident was better than her. Even then, the fight was a bit even, which surprised Poseidon. He didn't know she was that good and that strong.

He was about to lose so he hooked her sword in his trident and threw it in the air. He grabbed it and aimed at her throat.

He dropped the weapons and she took a deep breath.

"You are not bad Liz" he said and threw her sword to her "Not bad at all"

"You're not bad either" she tilted her head and walked past him to drink water. He chuckled and made his trident disappeared.

"You are oddly strong" he said with a frown.

"Yeah well, I've been training my whole life"

"I am not surprised that you are the best fighter at camp. You fight like a Goddess" he said walking to the rope.

Liz tensed at the comment but shook her head when she saw that Poseidon didn't payed any attention to it.

At night, after they had dinner, Liz was lying down trying to sleep but couldn't. Like she was outside of Camp, her sleeping schedule was very messed up.

Poseidon was sailing because he could stay up all night. He sails all night while Liz sleeps. Poseidon looked to the left, he could sense something in the water. He stood up and looked out.

Suddenly, a huge snake jumped out of the water straight to the Boat. Poseidon made his Trident appear and stabbed the snake in the neck, making it sink in the water.

"Liz! Get up!" He screamed and the girl stood up and unbuckled her sword.

Three snakes jumped out of the water, two on Poseidon's side and one on Liz. They fought them and they fell back to the water.

They stood back to back looking around for more. A few minutes passed and nothing happened. The boat started going faster than before, Poseidon was controlling the currents to get them out of there.