5-The Planets And The Fates And All The Stars Alligned

Please don't be ghost readers and make some comments :)

Day 42

Liz woke up and the sun was high in the sky, it was probably past noon and her stomach growled hungry.

She went to the plank where the food was and grabbed a chicken sandwich.

She looked around while eating her sandwich, she was in the middle of the ocean, but what was different from the other times, was that there was a ship.

Liz grabbed a telescope and peered through it to see the ship. It was a war ship, there were weird people on board that seemed to be glowing, but there were normal people too. She looked at the back of a girl with braided black hair, she turned around and Liz gasped when she saw the girl's face.

"Annie!" She screamed trying to get her attention.

She moved the sail and went to ship. She grabbed her horn that was tied to her hip and blew it.

She peered through the telescope again and she saw Annabeth, Percy and a boy with one eye looking at her and pointing. Then, Clarisse showed up and looked through a telescope.

Liz waved with her hand still looking at them and Clarisse copied her. She talked to the others and Annabeth stole the telescope from her hand and smiled when she saw through it. Clarisse walked away giving orders

Liz put down the telescope and moved the sail. She was arriving to the ship and could see her friends without a telescope.

"Annie! Per!" She screamed from below.

"Liz!" Annie screamed and Percy waved at her.

A platform began to lower and Clarisse pointed at it. It was big enough for her boat to fit, she controlled the rope so she fitted without problem.

When she was on it, the platform began to rise slowly and water dropped down. Liz dropped the rope and fixed her clothes.

She was wearing a black short with a moon and a sun on the back pocket, a blue crochet halter top that joined behind her neck and her red bandana with her black hair loose on her back.

She arrived at the top and saw her friends standing there waiting for her. She stepped on the ship and Annabeth hugged her.

"I missed you so much!" She said to her and Liz laughed "I was so worried"

Annabeth let go and Percy hugged her.

"Nice bandana" he said and let go of the hug.

"Aw, thank you, a dork gave it to me" she smiled at him and he placed a hand on his heart with a very dramatic hurt expression.

Liz laughed and saw Clarisse standing with her arms crossed.

"Wazzup Liz" she said with a nod.

"Wazzup Rissy" she said with a nod and gave her a quick hug "Is this your ship?"

"Yep, a gift from my dad for my quest" she explained looking around with her hands in the air.

"Quest?"

"Clarisse was sent to a quest to find the Golden Fleece" Percy said resentful "Annabeth found out that it could heal Thalia's Pine and some old ladies told me the directions to find it"

"Then why did they send you?" She asked looking at Clarisse and then looked back at Annabeth and Percy "And what are you doing here? I don't suppose that she picked you two to come"

"No I didn't. Chiron gave me the quest and they appeared yesterday in the middle of the ocean with a Cyclop"

"A Cyclop?!" Liz asked confused. Just then she noticed the big Cyclop trying to hide behind Percy.