8-This Is The First Time I've Felt The Need To Confess

Please don't be ghost readers and make some comments  :)

She was in the same place as always, an ancient Greek Palace, consumed by time.
When she was little, it used to be full of light and servants. But now that she's grown, it was broken and lonely, except for one person.

"How was your day, Ελισάβετ?" He pronounced her name in old Greek, as he always does.

"I'm not telling you, monster" she said with anger.

She hated this. She hated this dreams. She hated dreaming.

They were in a room of the palace, with a round table with two chairs, a golden crib surrounded by white curtains, and a window looking down to the sea and the moon.

"Calm down, Little crow. I'm just taking interest on your life. I care about you"

"You care because I'm no use to you dead!" She screamed at the man. "And guess what, I'm no use to you alive either"

"Little Crow, don't be silly-"

"I will NEVER join you Kronos!" At the mention of his name the whole space started to shake.

He stood from the chair, his golden eyes shining dangerously. He was wearing black pants with a black shirt made of silk, and his dark hair reached his shoulders.

"Little girl" he said as he walked up to her "Why are you holding back? Think of what they did, to you, to the demigods, to the world, to-"

"You?" She asked looking at his eyes. He was so much taller than her and his eyes made everyone ran away from him, but she held her ground, even if she was scared "I will never work with you"

"YOU WILL"

"FUCK OFF"

He growled furiously and stepped back.

"See you tomorrow," he said as everything around them started vanishing "Little Crow"

The floor below her disappeared and she fell into the darkness. She screamed and fell but no one could hear her, she was alone.

Alone...

The flashbacks started.

Her crying in the darkness. Then nothing, then back to crying, then nothing, then back to crying, then nothing, then back to crying, then nothing, then back to crying, then nothing, then back to crying, then nothing, then back to crying, then nothing, then back to crying, then nothing, then back to crying, then nothing, then back to crying, then nothing, then back to crying, then nothing, then back to crying.

It was driving her mad.
"Is she okay?"

"She looks just like-"

"Let's take her to our Lady"

She woke up with a gasp and looked around her. She was in a queen bed with white sheets, the most comfortable pillow under her head, a double door to a balcony opened, making the white curtains flutter, and a little round table with a pair of chairs next to a window. The other side of the room had a huge wardrobe of white wood and golden details.

From the door, she could hear distant voices. She got up from the bed and realized she wasn't wearing her clothes, she was wearing a white cream gown that had little flowers on her waist that acted like a belt. Her black hair was loose, and her sword was gone.

She walked out to the balcony, the sun hit her face and she placed her hands in the railing.

Under her, was Olympus. In the squares and streets were many people, talking and buying things. Some looked weird from the distance, but others looked normal. Above the streets, on a mountain to her right, were the 12 Palaces of the Olympians, and at the top of the mountain, was the Throne Room.