2-It Was The End Of A Decade

Please don't be ghost readers and make some comments  :)

She knocked on her mom's door and the maiden from the solstice recognized her. She widened her eyes when she saw the dry tears on her face.

"Are you alright M'Lady?" She asked her letting her in.

"Yes, thank you. Is my mom here?" Liz asked with her arms over her chest.

"This way" she guided her through multiple hallways and arrived in a huge bedroom "Your Highness, Theodora is here"

She moved to a side so Liz could enter and closed the doors behind her.

"My beautiful child!" She exclaimed happily but switched to a concerned tone when she saw the dry tears "What happened?!"

She hugged her daughter and Liz cried a little but stopped herself.

"Remember what I told you, about the tree and that I knew about Luke?" Rhea nodded and sat her down on her bed "Well, they were going to blame and fire Chiron, so I confessed everything and they expelled me from Camp"

"What?! Oh my baby, I am so sorry" she hugged her and kissed her head "Don't worry, everything will be alright"

"They gave me until dawn, so that's when I'm leaving for the quest. I already have everything" she explained looking at the floor.

"Very well. After you finish your quest, you'll come to live with me, okay? You won't be on your own" Rhea said looking at her face.

"Thank you mom" she hugged her again "I love you"

"I love you too my dear"

•——•——•🏛️•——•——•

When she teleported to Camp, everyone already knew about what happened. Apparently, Zeus had sent a letter to Dionysus and his children saw it, and they told everyone.

Clarisse and some campers were on the porch of the Big House fighting with Dionysus, the others were discussing whether Liz was a good or bad person. Most of them thought she was a good person, given that she kept the secret to protect Luke and confessed her mistakes so Chiron would stay at Camp.

She was walking to her cabin and she could feel everyone's eyes on her. Will Solace, a boy from Cabin 7, came running to her and hugged her by the waist.

"You can't leave! We need you!" He screamed and everyone who heard him agreed.

"I don't have a choice, little sun" she smiled at him "I deserve this for what I did"

"No, you don't!" The girl from that day, Emily, said from the stairs of the cabin. Liz climbed them and enter the cabin with Will behind her "You're the best person at camp, you taught me how to fight! They can't expel you!"

Everyone in the cabin, who were around 10, agreed and talked over each other. Liz ignored them and started packing her things.

"Liz" Will whispered and she looked at him "Please, don't go. You were going to teach me to throw 4 arrows at the same time. Don't leave me here alone"

"You're not alone, sweetie. And Lee can teach you to shoot" she said petting his cheek "Please, I need to pack"

He grumbled and started taking her things out of her coffer in the end of her bed and placing them in her bed. She smiled at him and pulled out a backpack.

She couldn't take all of her things with her, so she will pick some pairs of clothes and stuff to take with her, and the others she'll take them to Rhea's Palace.