⟣Chapter 13

⟣•13•⟢
: SELLING MEDICINES

• • •
Xiào Mu looked at the words ‘Big Mortar’ and was very worried. He didn’t know if there was such an ancient medicine-making tool in this highly technologically advanced place. He opened his terminal and searched for a large medicine mortar. The result popped up 2 stores, and both were not pharmacies, but antique stores. Their price is the same, 100 star coins. He browsed around in the store and saw that the big medicine mortar was the cheapest of all products. At the moment, Xiào Mu’s account is only left with a little more than 100 star coins. With a painful expression, he placed an order for a mortar and filled in the delivery address as the entrance of the hospital.

Looking at the balance of less than 100 star coins, Xiào Mu slapped his forehead; he forgot to apply for social assistance. Thinking of money, he quickly inquired about the accommodation fee of the Imperial Military Academy. The accommodation fee is divided into 3 levels; 20,000 coins per semester for single rooms, 10,000 coins for double rooms, and 5,000 coins for quadruple rooms. ‘Why is it so expensive?! Why not stay in the hospital then?!’ Xiào Mu thought. It is a pity that the Imperial Military Academy adopts militarized management, which means students are not allowed to leave the school except on weekends, which means that they must stay in the school. While he worked part-time in the hospital, he had already learned that minors can only work part-time during holidays. Institutions like hospitals and all companies do not recruit minors during the non-holidays period. Especially in the compulsory academic years before the age of 18, young people have to go to school to study. It’s probably only wanderers are special cases. The only way is to raise money right now for accommodation.

Xiào Mu submitted an application for social assistance online while thinking about the ways. As long as the checking is passed, he will receive a 1,000 coins subsidy every month. With 10 days left before school starts, his part-time at the hospital can earn 2,000 coins, which means he is 2,000 short from the lowest accommodation fee. Not sure if the school accommodation fee can be paid in installments, or… Xiào Mu’s eyes fall on the rhubarb. The medicine he makes can be sold for money, right? Although low-grade medicine can only restore spiritual power at 100 points, it can be taken once every 2 hours. For the weaker sentinel, taking it 5 times a day will restore their power to full value. At present, the cheapest guide pheromone agent on the market costs 1,000 coins. He only sells one-tenth of the price, which is 100 coins each. The medicines should be able to sell, right? Xiào Mu can’t be sure, but even if he sells it at 20 coins each, he still can get 2,000 star coins for 100 low-grade healing pills. This thought gave Xiào Mu peace of mind when he thinks about it.

20 minutes later, Xiào Mu went downstairs to receive the mortar, and then returned to the top floor. Then he opened the system panel and look at the medical icon.

[Do you want to start making medicines?]

Xiào Mu directed his mind to the word ‘Yes’.

At the next moment, as if he is guided by some kind of force, Xiào Mu naturally poured the rhubarb into the big medicine mortar. Holding the medicine pestle, he started pounding on the medicine. In the process of pounding the medicine, his spiritual filaments were divided into countless branches and penetrated the medicine. Soon, the rhubarb changed its shape, and it was divided into 110 parts evenly and displayed three-dimensionally in the big medicine mortar.

Xiào Mu thought while doing the action, ‘this is not in accordance with physics; a lot of rhubarb are floating!’ He stopped pounding the medicine and concentrated on each small portion of rhubarb, with his spiritual filaments touching on each medicine. Suddenly, each filament emits a faint white light. After a while, the white light dissipates, and all the rhubarb becomes a yellow bean-sized pill.