⟣Chapter 43

⟣•43•⟢ (Part 1)
: CLAN

• • •
Xiào Mu stayed in the room to make pills after breakfast, while Leo went to the training ground. Today, the soldiers from the rest of the army will be there for special training so he has to go and see.

When Xiào Mu is making the pills, he ate a healing pill in the middle of the process and used his game skills to boost his spiritual power too. With the experience of last night, he can make the medicine smoothly now. Almost running out of the 50 catties of Wolfberry leaves, Xiào Mu produced a total of 2500 pills. Thinking of the prices that these medicines could sell, Xiào Mu suddenly felt like he turned rich overnight.

Xiào Mu looked at the system panel. His medical skill level has been upgraded to level 50. The new prescriptions for level 50 are intermediate mid-grade healing pill and mid-grade boost pill, with a recovery value of 4,000 points. At the same time, he unlocked the 2 special prescriptions, escalate pill and dispel pill. Xiào Mu searched the Internet for the materials he needed, and the medicinal materials needed for the Level 50’s formula are not sold on the Internet. He is not discouraged though and decided to look for them in the Medical Encyclopedia when he had time.

Xiào Mu counted 555 pills in the big medicine mortar and put them into porcelain bottles. As for the rest, he stored them in the system backpack. He didn’t prepare enough porcelain bottles for this trip. Fortunately, each medicine in the system backpack only occupies 1 grid for every 1,000 pcs.

After the pill-making, Xiào Mu felt a little tired, so he took a nap. When he woke up, it is time for lunch. He opened the door of the room to go to the cafeteria and saw Leo holding his lunch as if he is about to knock on the door. Irwin stood beside Leo and asked, “Is a guide’s hearing that good?” Then answering his own question, Irwin said, “That’s right, your spiritual power is so high. It’s not difficult to temporarily increase your five senses.”

Hearing that makes Xiào Mu’s heart moved. He can use spiritual power to improve the five senses? Xiào Mu put this question aside first, and replied with a smile, “I didn’t hear the sound. I just happened to be going to eat.”

Leo: “Don’t go. There are too many people in the cafeteria today so I brought you food.”

Xiào Mu thought of the stares from the sentinels during the meal before and immediately nodded. Then he let the two men into the room, “Thank you.”

Leo looked at Xiào Mu with a soft gaze, “You’re welcome.”

After Xiào Mu finished his meal, he handed the bottles of intermediate low-grade healing pill to Irwin, “There are 555 pills in total, and I’ll bill you the price for 500 pills.”

Irwin carefully collected the porcelain bottle. After that, he docked his terminal with Xiào Mu’s terminal, and immediately transferred 25 million star coins to him, “I have arranged for someone to pick the herbs, and I will bring it to you tomorrow morning.” He chuckled, “You have enough pills to exchange with the herbs?”

“Yes, I made more.”

Irwin smiled and pointed to his terminal, “Add my number since I will contact you frequently in the future.” Saying that, he sent a friend request to Xiào Mu.

Xiào Mu approved the application, and the next moment, a familiar mechanical sound came from his mind.

[Congratulations, host. You have reached 10 friends. Activating the permission for the creation of clan. Do you want to create a clan now?]

The notification stunned Xiào Mu. In the game, it is very simple to establish a clan. Players just need to reach 10 members within 3 days, otherwise, the clan will be disbanded. Unexpectedly, Xiào Mu could create a clan with 10 friends as well in this world. He didn’t know what’s the use in creating a clan here, but there are only good things in the system so he did not hesitate to choose ‘Yes’.