⟣Chapter 46

⟣•46•⟢ (Part 1)
: RESERVATION

• • •
Xiào Mu arrived at the company on time at 8:30 in the morning. As soon as he entered the door, he saw that the hall is crowded with people. Some were sitting on the sofa, and some had no seats so they just stand around talking excitedly in twos and threes. The guard hurriedly blocked in front of Xiào Mu, and the people in the hall instantly reacted to the movement. The moment Xiào Mu appeared, all the gazes swept over. Xiào Mu is still wearing the peaked cap with a long brim. He pressed the brim down and asked, “How did you guys manage to come up?”

Xiào Mu’s figure is petite among a group of big men where the minimum height is at 1.9 meters and the majority is over 2 meters. It is precisely because of the difference in height and the brim of the hat is big enough that the people cannot see his face.

“So small, is that a guide?”

“Definitely. It’s just that I didn’t feel the aura of a guide, and my terminal did not react.”

“Could it be a god-level guide?”

“I also heard that a god-level guide can perfectly cover up his aura.”

Listening to the noisy discussion, Xiào Mu’s mouth twitched; his words have been completely ignored! He opened the terminal and checked Xiaojin’s appointment records. Then he felt a bit speechless. These people are actually the sentinels who made appointments for today’s spiritual treatment. His sight swept past the group; there are 20 people in total, no more, no less. But the appointment instruction sheet already mentioned the exact date and time, with an approximate time of each turn. Half of the people here were arranged to come in the afternoon. But in the end, everyone arrived even earlier than him.

“The session starts after 10.30 am so why are you all here so early?” Xiào Mu asked helplessly and added, “Lunch is not provided here.”

“Of course we have to be early. There is a guide here. In case we are late, it would be too rude. I will take care of my own lunch, and I can even treat you too.”

“My treat, my treat! Just order whatever you want.”

Suddenly, Xiào Mu felt like he is here to fish for free food.

A sentinel suddenly asked, “Are you Xiào Mu?”

“It must be!” Another person raised his hand to compare a height, “I have seen the photos. Not only do you have the same figure as Xiào Mu, but you can also hide your aura perfectly.”

Xiào Mu hesitated for a moment. These sentinels’ deducing abilities are too strong. He flicked the brim of his hat. Just covering his face seemed useless.

“I am,” Xiào Mu simply confessed. Taking off his hat, his delicate face is revealed. With a serious expression, Xiào Mu said, “I suggest that you guys go shopping in the mall or go home first. The office needs to maintain silence.”

“It’s really Xiào Mu! I actually managed to see a god-level guide with my own eyes!”

“Wow! He looked better up close!

“I must be dreaming. Being single for 30 years, the speed of this hand finally have achieved a big thing1.”

Xiào Mu coughed slightly, “If you can’t keep quiet, please leave.”

The hall instantly became quiet. Xiào Mu glanced at the time and thought to himself that he should get Zhao Sheng to send someone to add one more restriction on the elevator to the 3rd floor, which is one could only arrive at most, half an hour earlier than the allocated time. Otherwise, the hall will be crowded with people every day, like a vegetable market.