⟣Chapter 34

⟣•34•⟢ (Part 1)
: DANGER

• • •
Lyle led his 6 surviving soldiers to escape the chase and hide behind a bunker. He pushed his sweaty bangs back, then gritted his teeth and cursed, “Is Leo’s brain damaged?!” Next, he sent a private message to Leo, expressing a strong question: “???”

Leo was very satisfied with the results, and replied in a good mood, “Treating the opponent with the most serious attitude is our respect to them.”

“Scram!” Lyle ruthlessly replied. If it wasn’t the circumstances don’t allow it, he really wanted to challenge Leo for a hand-to-hand fight right now.

Leo didn’t mind Lyle’s irritable reply and showed a faint smile. After thinking for a moment, he asked his adjutant, “Say, the scene where the 2nd Army was intercepted just now, do you think it will be selected as a highlight clip for the public announcement?”

The adjutant trembled in his heart and wanted to remind his major general that if he really did that, Major General Lyle would definitely hunt him(L) down! Major General Lyle was born beautiful, so he hated the most when other people questioned his abilities. This time, he was caught off guard and fled miserably. The main reason was that he took the 1st Army lightly. This is definitely a huge black spot in his life. However, seeing how his major general seemed to be looking forward to, the adjutant vaguely replied, “I don’t know.” He tried to guess his major general’s thoughts. The public announcement is nothing more than to show that the 1st Army is better than the 2nd Army. He paused and added, “As long as the 1st Army wins, even if there are no highlights, the people of the empire will know that the 1st Army is the strongest.”

War spirit raised in Leo’s eyes and he nodded, “You are right. Next, let the rest of the army see the true strength of the 1st Army!”

Xiào Mu stared at the empty door of the bakery for a while before closing the door helplessly. He thought for a while and checked guides about security issues on the virtual net. He only found 1 answer – to ensure safety, immediately go offline. Uh, that makes sense, and it makes Xiào Mu feels stupid. He turned off his terminal and continued to make cookies. After it is done, he put it in the vending machine and left the virtual net.

A week passed in a blink of an eye, and it is the weekend again. On Saturday morning, Xiào Mu got off the treadmill and was about to take a bath. Then his terminal vibrated, it is a call from Zhao Sheng.

“Good morning, are you free in the morning? The pharmacy company has completed the relevant procedures, and the medicines can be put on the shelves after they are passed to the relevant departments for testing.” Zhao Sheng paused, “I have an acquaintance in the relevant department. The medicine test is just a formality. Also, I want to invite you to come to my house as a guest. The first reason is to send the medicine for testing. The second is my partner wants to see you. Apologies, he is timid and is not used to going out.”

Xiào Mu was a little surprised to hear that. He didn’t expect the procedures to be done so soon. Opening a pharmacy company is the first step in the plan. Their company will only sell medicines to restore spiritual power.

“It’s okay, I have time. Just send me the location, I’ll go later.”

“Come here with Hawke, he usually comes to my house to play on weekends.”

“Okay.” Xiào Mu responded and hung up the call.

After hanging up, Hawke contacted him, and the two agreed to meet at the door of the dormitory in half an hour. Xiào Mu took a bath and put the dirty clothes in the washing machine. After that, he sorted the medicine and the medicinal materials he bought last night. Putting them in his backpack, Xiào Mu went downstairs. He drove his aircraft while Hawke set the route. After that, Hawke sat in the co-pilot and chatted with Xiào Mu all the way, “Cousin’s wife is super nice and very cute. He always buys a lot of clothes for me.” Hawke smiled brightly and added, “You will definitely like him. He is a little timid but he will be fine when you guys get familiar.”